PDA

View Full Version : Caught A Pickpocket

drgn-assassin4
12-07-2015, 06:26 PM
Checking things out in Whitechapel, I turned a corner and actually watched a guy stop a few inches from his target. Slowly reached his hand out and took the lady's money. I know they are in every Creed game, but this is the first time witnessing one. It was to me, amazing on the detail of action.
Taking time to stroll through London and listening to conversations, is a part I do enjoy so playing takes me quite awhile.
Syndicate may have it's quirks and burps, but if it helps me to be able to get away from the pain of MS then I am pleased.

Frag_Maniac
12-07-2015, 07:31 PM
I like that they have a lot of female pickpockets in this one. When I started the game, most of them were. Then when you catch them they give you that pity me speech. LOL

Anykeyer
12-08-2015, 07:46 AM
Most "female" pickpockets actually have male voice.

strigoi1958
12-08-2015, 01:59 PM
There are an enormous amount of little things that are amazing that we often overlook because we are too immersed in the game... sometimes I stop and look (and listen) just to see what I'm missing :)

Frag_Maniac
12-08-2015, 09:56 PM
Most "female" pickpockets actually have male voice.

I've seen a few, but certainly not "most" of them.

There are an enormous amount of little things that are amazing that we often overlook because we are too immersed in the game... sometimes I stop and look (and listen) just to see what I'm missing :)

Yeah for instance for the first time yesterday I noticed in a short alleyway I went into while setting up for a mission, there was a carriage with one wheel off and some guys repairing it. It was in the London borough though and I'm just now starting to play there since I've cleared all other boroughs and I was completing Sequence 6.

I suppose it makes sense because London streets get used more and would have more rough spots, and more carriage use in general. I imagine there's probably more cobblestone there too.

...just noticed after another session a multi kill animation I'd not seen before. I was taking on a Brute and Watcher, then Evie bounces back and forth between the two with the Kukuri, then thrusts the Watcher into the Brute head smashing them together. They fell that way head to head. Looked like something out of The Three Stooges. LOL

strigoi1958
12-09-2015, 05:52 AM
Now I have to find that carriage being repaired.... I have been searching for a few hours today ... I did stop to listen to the church bells and a band in the park but I love the NPC's... :)

drgn-assassin4
12-09-2015, 08:26 PM
I have noticed the carriage getting fixed also.Going into a part where a guy is selling carriages, I heard the salesman giving a sales pitch to a couple looking to buy.
The animations of multi-kill are fun to watch. Jacob took a weapon from the chest of one guy and used it on a police officer.
Another was he took the club from a police officer and used that also.
Being able to play both characters and hearing the different expressions of the NPC's is something to listen for.