PDA

View Full Version : Language of Flowers Trophy Bug

Headstock12
12-07-2015, 02:48 PM
Has anyone else had an issue with this trophy not unlocking on PS4?

I have all the flowers, but it has not popped. I've done numerous activities and had other trophies pop since I completed the flowers, but still nothing. It is extremely annoying as this is the last one I need to platinum the game.

Any suggestions Ubisoft?

ERICATHERINE
12-07-2015, 04:21 PM
I'm not from ubisoft, but if I remember correctly, I got the trophy, not after I got all the flower, but after :

Henry said to Evie he want to mary her, in the train.

Headstock12
12-07-2015, 04:47 PM
I had missed that cut scene actually! I just went back to the train and then the G appeared for me to talk to someone. However upon finishing that cut scene, nothing popped still.

Headstock12
12-13-2015, 06:27 PM
So I put the query to Ubisoft help desk, and was told about 48 hours for a reply, and I'm still waiting! Anyone from Ubisoft on here who could help me out? I downloaded and installed the 1.3 update, but still no avail.

ajacks101
12-23-2015, 11:49 AM
So I put the query to Ubisoft help desk, and was told about 48 hours for a reply, and I'm still waiting! Anyone from Ubisoft on here who could help me out? I downloaded and installed the 1.3 update, but still no avail.

I, too, am unable to acquire the trophy despite having 100% of flowers collected, the gold ring in the progression log indicating 100%, and having spoken to Henry on the train with him proposing marriage.

Still, no trophy.

This has to be a glitch, as this is the only thread I can find about it, everything else says it should populate with a trophy after these events have occurred.

Please address this problem, Ubisoft!

UbiFancy
12-27-2015, 11:56 PM
I, too, am unable to acquire the trophy despite having 100% of flowers collected, the gold ring in the progression log indicating 100%, and having spoken to Henry on the train with him proposing marriage.

Still, no trophy.

This has to be a glitch, as this is the only thread I can find about it, everything else says it should populate with a trophy after these events have occurred.

Please address this problem, Ubisoft!

My apologies that your trophy isn't showing up. Please go ahead create a ticket with Ubisoft support if you haven't yet.

support.ubi.com (https://support.ubi.com)

andi_d001
01-20-2016, 05:53 PM
I have the same issue. I collected all the flowers, watched the cutscene and still nothing. It's the last trophy I need, so this is really bugging me.
Did you manage to find a solution?