PDA

View Full Version : Syrup mission, can't re-start

kctay
12-07-2015, 02:51 AM
okay, started this mission early on in Lambert, continued the mission until meeting Darwin. The last part of the mission I completed was hijacking the carriage, and scaring the guy into telling me the surgeons name who designed the syrup.

I then went off an did something else and never completed the mission. On the train the mission still shows as active. How do I continue this mission!

kctay
12-07-2015, 03:33 AM
OK restarted the mission, I get to where I kill the guy in the warehouse where the fightclub is, then it automatically changes me to Evie, and there is no direction to go?

jeffies04
12-07-2015, 03:34 AM
You mean kidnap the guy in the warehouse where the fight club is?

kctay
12-07-2015, 04:16 AM
I mean I have done that, and I got to the point where I hijack the carriage of the guy Darwin just talked to, and I bash up the carriage to make him talk, and he finally admits that a doctor is responsible for the syrup formula. After that, nothing. I have replayed the memories, and nothing. I know there is more to the story than that, but I can't get to where the story continues where you meet Darwin outside the Asylum. I have replayed the memories preceding it, and still can't finish the syrup memory.

YazX_
12-07-2015, 10:10 AM
I mean I have done that, and I got to the point where I hijack the carriage of the guy Darwin just talked to, and I bash up the carriage to make him talk, and he finally admits that a doctor is responsible for the syrup formula. After that, nothing. I have replayed the memories, and nothing. I know there is more to the story than that, but I can't get to where the story continues where you meet Darwin outside the Asylum. I have replayed the memories preceding it, and still can't finish the syrup memory.

yes the memory ends here and there will be another memory to pickup the story, i think you don't see the icon on your map because you need to progress further in main story campaign, not sure in which sequence you are and when all memories for D&D unlock, but i played them all at sequence 5.

kctay
12-07-2015, 04:24 PM
yes the memory ends here and there will be another memory to pickup the story, i think you don't see the icon on your map because you need to progress further in main story campaign, not sure in which sequence you are and when all memories for D&D unlock, but i played them all at sequence 5.

Thanks, so you are saying I haven't progressed enough through the "main story campaign" to get to the point where I meet Darwin in front of the Asylum? I'm also confused as to what icons actually represent the "main story". My character is a level 7, I have cleared Lamberth, Southwark, Thames, and Whitechapel. My wife is the same level as me and has completed the Syrup mission. Obviously I've missed something.

Edit: I think there is a story mission I have to do on the train. Someone just told me if the train is gold, there is a story mission on it. I guess I'll try there.

YazX_
12-07-2015, 09:42 PM
Thanks, so you are saying I haven't progressed enough through the "main story campaign" to get to the point where I meet Darwin in front of the Asylum? I'm also confused as to what icons actually represent the "main story". My character is a level 7, I have cleared Lamberth, Southwark, Thames, and Whitechapel. My wife is the same level as me and has completed the Syrup mission. Obviously I've missed something.

Edit: I think there is a story mission I have to do on the train. Someone just told me if the train is gold, there is a story mission on it. I guess I'll try there.

you have yellow/golden icons on the map to represent main story missions, the guy with the hat icon means its main story mission for Jacob, the other icon with the woman wearing a hood is for Evie, the character will be switched automatically when playing this mission, so any yellow/golden icon on the map means a main story mission. you can view map legend when opening the map to get to know the icons better.

C and D icons are for D&D missions , in some missions they have blue and gray color. so what i meant is you need to progress more in STORY MISSIONS not to level up, you can be level 10 but still in sequence 3/4.