Hello,
Moridin63 is my uplay and steam
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Moridin63/

NA East, have mic
Around level50 ingame, have all operators, and full attachments for most guns
Havn't played ranked at all yet, don't want to do ranked without a full team

DAWN-DaMann22
12-06-2015, 10:56 PM
Whats up Moridin. Excuse me if i've seen you in our teamspeak recently as so many have been in since the game went live. However if you have then disregard this post. If you haven't been by our community come check us out at Quantum Dawn Gaming, QuantumDawn.com. We are a community that plays many games together and with our various guys and gals we have more than enough to play some ranked matches with you. Come by anytime and ask to start some ranked matches. Our teamspeak channel its ts.quantumdawn.com. Hope to see you soon.

Moridin63
12-08-2015, 12:21 AM
Still looking for a ranked team.

Would prefer not t have to sign up for forums and apply to websites until I've found a group that I actually want to play with -.-

DAWN-DaMann22
12-08-2015, 02:05 AM
I hope you find your team Moridin. Thanks for injuring with our community nonetheless. Whoever you find hit us up still for some practice.

With that said I would like to clear up anything about Quantum Dawn Gaming in case you were misinformed Moridin. Applying to our website is completely optional. We do not have anyone apply unless they are looking for a leadership position as its the most important way we communicate to our community. All DAWN ask of our members is to jump into our teamspeak to join our groups. No sign ups and no applications. And it depends on the vote of the community at the time on whether they want to play casual, ranked, or T-Hunt. I don't want someone to play something they are not comfortable playing.

Moridin63
12-08-2015, 05:03 PM
Still looking for a ranked group.

Moridin63
12-10-2015, 04:00 PM
Still looking.