PDA

View Full Version : Disconnect from xbox live but Internet is still up

M ii ke x A x
12-06-2015, 08:27 AM
When playing online I will get disconnects where it appears my internet is off on my xbox for just long enough to drop me from everything but when I look at my net activity on my other devices there isn't even a drop in service. It doesn't happen when I play any other games or watching netflix so it must be something to do with the game. I don't know what to do as I'm not the best troubleshooter on an xbone. Anyone else have this issue and have ideas on how to fix?

I get an error code but it disapears after a split second and says xbox live has disconnected and reconnects before I can even get to my friends list.

It literally drops long enough for live to dc and that's all. I lose rank and get the 15 minute ban as well so thats super sick.

Edit: Finally got the whole error code number before it disapeared it's [2-0x0000003E]

Duke_Ryker
12-06-2015, 12:52 PM
I did not lose rank or get a penalty. The game is much more stable than it used to be, I am sure they are working to fix
the problem, so far they have been putting in work, gradually things will stablize. I actually think it was managements fault
for pushing the game too early, I think it probably need a Feb or March 2016 release date. I was super critical at first, but
they have been working on fixing the issues.

M ii ke x A x
12-07-2015, 11:22 PM
Definitely something with the servers and my internet don't like each other and I still cannot figure out why. Would be wonderful if I could get through a full ranked game without dc'n. dc'd 9 times in the last day 8 of those my team still won and I still get deranked but it doesn't count as a lose so I'm not sure what is going on. If i can't figure out an answer soon i'll just refund because it's not worth it.

I know it's not just my internet because I have multiple other games I can play for 6+ hours and have absolutely 0 connection issues with.

Please help!!

Edit: Finally got the whole error code number before it disapeared it's [2-0x0000003E]