PDA

View Full Version : [NA] Looking for competitive team

OnyxWyvern
12-05-2015, 11:50 PM
I am online tues-fri after 4 CST, available anytime sat-mon.

W/L ratio is 3.9

Headshot % is 0.54

I'm located in Canada, MB. Looking for a group that is going to take time to practice, set up strategies and play in online tournaments.

UPlay is OnyxWyvern

DAWN-DaMann22
12-06-2015, 12:54 AM
Whats up Onyx. If you're looking for a group to play with then check out our community at Quantum Dawn Gaming, QuantumDawn.com. We have a full teamspeak server (ts.quantumdawn.com) thats always open an a website to coordinate more competitive matches. I've heard that some of the guys are interested in playing tournaments but I am not involved in those discussions. If you're interested stop on by the teamspeak anytime or PM me here.

OnyxWyvern
12-06-2015, 01:10 AM
To clarify, i'm not looking for large clans. It dosen't work long term, we have different goals.

DAWN-DaMann22
12-06-2015, 02:32 AM
Quantum Dawn Gaming is not a clan but a community. We are not large by any means, however size is subjective. The offer is still on the table if you ever want to hang out in our community to practice and/or have fun. Maybe when we get a set competitive team you can scrim with us. Good luck on your recruitment and future competitive career.