PDA

View Full Version : problem JDU wiiu eshop

pablonunezr
12-05-2015, 07:24 PM
Hello

sorry for my English translator of google, but Spanish forum there is not much support

2 weeks ago I bought just dance 2016 for Wii U, which came free subscription to JDU for 48 hours; all right, but after those 48 hours I decided to buy one month subscription to the surprise does not validate my subscription eshop being that says I have one month to JDU.necesito slucionar the problem because time Correy songs "default" are very boring.

Transaction ID: 2921415952

If you need more information I will gladly give it.

Black_Widow9
12-05-2015, 08:29 PM
Hello and welcome to the Forums,

Please contact our Support team so they can troubleshoot this with you.
Ubisoft Support (https://support.ubi.com/)

Thanks ;)

pablonunezr
12-13-2015, 04:27 AM
The answer of support ubisoft was:

"You will need to contact Nintendo for assistance with this matter. We are not able to provide support for their consoles, as we have no access to their servers or back-end tools.

If you can not download an item to the console, you need to contact Nintendo.

The content downloaded to the console is made to the network via the console. Ubisoft has access to their networks, as has been said, and has no direct impact on the downloads."

this is really frustrating, I will lose a subscription I could never take on other topics with the same problem have not solved ... unfortunately just dance without subscription "unlimited" really bored.

Rawrena
12-14-2015, 11:23 PM
Hi pablonunezr,

I can confirm that this issue will require you to reach out to Nintendo Support: Link (http://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/contact).

KB004
12-30-2015, 08:23 PM
Sorry if this is against posting rules - I'm a noob

I have the standard edition and would like to subscribe to unlimited.
When I try to purchase a pass, eshop says I need the Gold Edition...
I"m not about to spend 40$ only to find out that it won't work.

The game is fun but this subscription thing is a downer. Would prefer purchasing songs or song packs like guitar hero ;)

Thanks in advance for any help!

UbiVertigo
12-31-2015, 12:49 AM
Sorry if this is against posting rules - I'm a noob

I have the standard edition and would like to subscribe to unlimited.
When I try to purchase a pass, eshop says I need the Gold Edition...
I"m not about to spend 40$ only to find out that it won't work.

The game is fun but this subscription thing is a downer. Would prefer purchasing songs or song packs like guitar hero ;)

Thanks in advance for any help!

Hi KB004!

First off, welcome to the forums! Your question is a little off-topic for the thread, but I'll let it slide. :D

As for Just Dance Unlimited, you can indeed purchase a subscription with the Standard Edition. The requirement of the Gold Edition is an error that we're working on fixing.

I'm really glad you're liking the game!