PDA

View Full Version : (EU) Looking for Tactical players or group

Fhreed
12-05-2015, 07:07 PM
Hey.
24 year old dude from Norway looking for some like-minded tactical players to play with.
I don't like playing with random people which don't communicate or work together much, therefor I'm reaching out.

I am available most evenings.

Requirements:
- Working microphone
- Fluent in English
- Good attitude

Add me: Fhreed

Bluecewe
12-05-2015, 08:39 PM
Hey Fhreed, you may be interested in Extreme Fusion Gaming.

We are a sociable group of tactically-oriented gamers. Visit our site to learn more (http://www.extremefusiongaming.net/).

If you are interested, feel free to get in contact with me directly, preferably through Steam, but Uplay can suffice.

GeorgeyB98
12-05-2015, 10:15 PM
We are AG (Anarchy Gaming) we are a multi gaming community EU and NA we have just started up a rainbow six siege section and we are wanting players we have a teamspeak which we use to play we are making this community so people dont have to solo with people that dont have mic and if you come here we have mature people we use mics you can not join the community if you dont have a mic and also we offer in house game which is were we get 10 people in the community and we do a custom 5v5 match and make two teams and play against each other for fun if you want to join please add me on uplay

Uplay name - GeorgeyB1998

Teamspeak IP - ts3.anarchygaming.website