PDA

View Full Version : Lost Boyz Wants You for RB6 Siege

AOD_Marine59
12-05-2015, 04:58 PM
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/74268579/rb6.gif
Clan LOST is looking for mature players of all skill levels

LOST is a long standing multi-game community.
We welcome players both competitive and casual who would like to game in. We want players who are both mature and passionate to join us!

You can friend xLOSTxJoeHawk373, xLOSTxAnti or xLOSTxSem on Uplay for questions or go straight to www.clanlost.com for details and to put in an application. Our application and review process is very quick, and is in place to help maintain the mature and cooperative group we have.

FEATURES:
- Over 1,500+ mature gamers total in the clan
- RB6 group is established and actively competing
- Strong leadership, organized clan from top to bottom
- Organized Events
- International Community

PREREQUISITES:
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Mature, patient and passionate
We want both competitive and casual players to enjoy gaming here.

PROCEDURE:
- Apply at www.clanlost.com
- Brief interview with some higher ups
- You're in!
If you want a truly awesome place to game with mature peers and have a good time doing it, this is the place to be!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiHKTcPK2OA

AOD_Marine59
12-06-2015, 04:57 AM
Come check us out. You will not be disappointed. Our RB6 community is growing and we are having a blast.

My name is xLOSTxSixFour on UniSoft and SixFour on Steam.

Hope to see you at Lost BoyZ

www.clanlost.com

AOD_Marine59
12-06-2015, 01:01 PM
We have a several new members join in the last 24 hours and we are building a nice player base. Come and enjoy a very fun and relaxed atmosphere at the LOST.

www.clanlost.com

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/74268579/rb6s.gif

AOD_Marine59
12-08-2015, 03:56 AM
Membership is growing strong. We have our sights set on tournament play in the future and still have casual play for those who are not into league play. Either way we are having fun with RB6 Siege.

Check us out.

www.clanlost.com

AOD_Marine59
12-08-2015, 03:23 PM
SixFour checking in. Membership is doing well. We are continuing to build a nice player base and we want you to be a part of it. www.clanlost.com

AOD_Marine59
12-09-2015, 11:16 AM
Hello fellow RB6 Siege players.

SixFour checking in. We have having excellent times playing this fantastic title and we want you to be apart of that fun!

Come check us out at www.clanlost.com

AOD_Marine59
12-10-2015, 12:35 PM
Hello RB6S players. SixFour here. I can't believe how we have grown this division of LOST for RB6S. Come check us out.

www.clanlost.com

xLOSTxTerror
12-11-2015, 12:44 AM
Playing with the LOST has been unreal! So much fun to be had in the LOST BoyZ Family.
Come get LOST with us today @ ClanLOST.com

AOD_Marine59
12-11-2015, 12:52 PM
Hello RB6S Operators. RB6S is off the hook!

Come on over and get LOST in the fun and excitement of Rainbow 6 Siege and LOST BoyZ

www.clanlost.com

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/74268579/LOST%20DogTag.png

AOD_Marine59
12-12-2015, 05:05 PM
SixFour here.

It's the weekend and that means mega RB6S gaming. Come on by and join the fun. We are all into RB6S!!

www.clanlost.com

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/74268579/rb6s.png

xLOSTxMrRandy
12-12-2015, 10:53 PM
We are currently going strong in R6 siege come and join the team @ clanlost.com

AOD_Marine59
12-14-2015, 11:39 AM
Hello all,

Six here. membership is off the chart for this title. Come on over and play this game the way it was meant too be played, with friends and having fun.

www.clanlost.com

AOD_Marine59
12-15-2015, 12:56 PM
Hello all SixFour here. Enjoying the meeting all of you who have joined the LOST. Lot's of room for more friendly folks.

Come one over and have a good time.

www.clanlost.com

xLOSTxMrRandy
12-15-2015, 09:10 PM
We are growing daily in this game. It is a blast to play with everyone being able to communicate and work tactically. In the end we lose some and we win some but we always have fun.

AOD_Marine59
12-16-2015, 01:30 PM
Hello all operators. SixFour here. As you can see we have grown our RB6S by leaps and bounds. This is a very fun grp to game with. You will not be disappointed. Come on over and check us out.
www.clanlost.com

xLOSTxMrRandy
12-16-2015, 07:27 PM
We are still looking for matured like-minded individuals. If you are interested in some team play dont hesitate and check us out @ clanlost.com

xLOSTxMrRandy
12-17-2015, 05:35 AM
We have a few teams going why not come join the fun?

xLOSTxMrRandy
12-17-2015, 11:10 PM
We are currently setting up and facilitating our own tournaments with prizes for the winning teams. Why not be apart of this?

xLOSTxMrRandy
12-17-2015, 11:11 PM
We are currently setting up and facilitating our own tournaments with prizes for the winning teams. Why not be apart of this?

AOD_Marine59
12-17-2015, 11:20 PM
Hello all,

SixFour checking in..

The weekend is almost here. Come on by and check us out. Getting ready to have some inter clan matches as well as matches with some outside communities. Come join in the fun!

www.clanlost.com.

xLOSTxTerror
12-17-2015, 11:31 PM
Can't wait to play some more R6: Siege with the BoyZ!
Come check us out @ ClanLOST.com for a mature team and community!

AOD_Marine59
12-18-2015, 11:55 AM
Happy Friday Operators! Come on over and experience RB6S the way it was meant to be. Fun and intense.

We will be happy to have you come on over and shoot it up with us at www.clanlost.com

Josappy.TAW
12-18-2015, 08:59 PM
Www.clanlost.com

Inter clan tournaments with prizes.
Ranked teams.
Casual players

AOD_Marine59
12-19-2015, 08:36 PM
Hello all,

SixFour here,

Come on by and check us out. Our RB6S division has grown tremendously and we are looking for mature like minded Operators.

You will have fun, guaranteed.

www.clanlost.com

AOD_Marine59
12-21-2015, 12:44 PM
Hello all,
Monday is here and what a better way to have fun after school or work is to play a round of RB6S with like minded folks.
Come check us out and have fun....

www.clanlost.com

AOD_Marine59
12-22-2015, 11:56 AM
Good morning Operators. Another day to play RB6S and what a better way to play is with the LOST. A friendly and mature environment with like minded player.
If you want to have fun and not be bothered with poor sportsmanship and trolls, come and play RB6S with us.

http://www.clanlost.com

AOD_Marine59
12-23-2015, 12:12 PM
Hello all,

Six here,

Middle of the week with Christmas upon us. Come on over and play a little RB6S with us and unwind.

www.clanlost.com

AOD_Marine59
12-24-2015, 09:38 AM
Hello Operators,

Six here wishing everyone a safe and very happy holiday. If you are getting RB6S for Christmas, load that game up, friend me xLOSTxSixFour and come over to our site and join up and be prepared to have the time of your life
www.clanlost.com

!https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/74268579/LOST%20DogTag.png

AOD_Marine59
12-25-2015, 12:52 PM
Merry Christmas Operators. Have a safe and happy holiday!

Your friends from the LOST

AOD_Marine59
12-27-2015, 01:02 PM
Hello all,

Six here. I hope everyone had a great holiday....It's Sunday so what a better day than to stop on by, fill out an app and play with mature, like minded folks who know how to have fun and not be judgmental. All new players to Rainbow 6 welcome....

Check us out at www.clanlost.com

AOD_Marine59
12-28-2015, 11:13 AM
Hello all RB6S players. Wow, last Monday of 2015. What a year. I hope everyone is doing well. Why not come on over and play with us and usher in the New Year 2016 by being a member of one of the most dynamic and fun communities around.

www.clanlost.com

AOD_Marine59
12-29-2015, 11:17 AM
Hello all,

Six here. It is Tues and only 2 more days until 2016. Come on over and make a 2016 a great year for LOST by joining us.

You will have fun.

www.clanlost.com

xLOSTxTerror
01-01-2016, 02:08 AM
The entire LOST community would like to wish all a Happy New Year!
And to anyone looking for a mature community to Siege with then check us out @ ClanLOST.com
See you down range.

AOD_Marine59
01-01-2016, 10:45 AM
Happy New Year Operators!!

Six here and what a better way to start 2016 is to join LOST and get some!! We are having a great time with mature like minded folks who want to play and learn this game without the drama.

Come on over at www.clanlost.com

AOD_Marine59
01-04-2016, 11:23 PM
Hello all,

Six here with some good news. We have opened up our ranks to those of you under 18 but between 16 and 17 years if age.
- Now accepting players under 18. MUST be 16 or 17 years of age and be on a mandatory 2 to 4 week probationary period to insure you are a good fit for our community.

Hope to see you there.

Johnjoni
01-10-2016, 10:38 AM
As a recent member let me tell you. They a re helpfull, friendly and mature. Real community. I play Siege mostly and i have never had a game without a group.
And you know a group is where it is.
Join now at clanlost.com

AOD_Marine59
01-10-2016, 11:22 AM
Hello all. Six here.

Our family is growing at an amazing rate because of like minded folks such as yourselves. Come on over and check us out. I can guarantee you will have a great time.

Hope to see you at www.clanlost.com

AOD_Marine59
01-13-2016, 11:27 AM
Hello everyone Six here.
If you have not found a nice grp to hang and play with come on over and check us out. You will not be disappointed.

www.clanlost.com

xBADxMunkySee
01-13-2016, 01:44 PM
I'm a new UK member on the LOST clan and they are a great group to get involved with.

Everyone has so much time for other members to help and grow their experience of the games they play.

It was quite daunting the thought of joining such an official well run clan, but from the second you talk to the first person you meet you know you made the right decision.

http://www.clanlost.com/

cozmik9263
01-14-2016, 08:47 PM
I've been gaming for many years now and Clan Lost (http://www.clanlost.com) has been the best gaming guild that i've ever been in by far. If you are looking for a group of mature and helpful players, this is definitely the clan for you!

- Coz

AOD_Marine59
01-15-2016, 12:19 PM
Hello Ops,

Six here. Happy Friday. Come and hang with us tonight and get some!! RB6S community has exploded!! Lots of great guys and gals.

Come and check us out.

www.clanlost.com

AOD_Marine59
01-18-2016, 12:37 PM
Hello all,
Six here and RB6S is strong with our grp. Have another scrim coming up so if you want to play casual or hardcore, LOST is the place to be.

www.clanlost.com

AOD_Marine59
01-21-2016, 12:12 PM
Hello all Operators.

Six here. Big things happening at the LOST. Have a scrim upcoming with another clan. Our over goal is to be the premiere gaming community for RB6S and with your help we can do it!!
New to the game or seasoned veteran, does not matter. Having fun does. Come check us out at www.clanlost.com

AOD_Marine59
01-24-2016, 12:04 PM
Hello all,
Six here. Come on over and check us out. Very active in RB6S scrims, tournaments and just casual play.

No skill level required to have fun.

www.clanlost.com

AOD_Marine59
01-27-2016, 11:30 AM
Hello RB6S players.

Six here. OMG has this community embraced RB6S! Great in house training, scrims, tournaments LOST is leading the way. Skill level are not important. having fun is. You can play casual or competitive.

Hope to see you at ClanLost.

www.clanlost.com

AOD_Marine59
01-29-2016, 10:43 AM
SixFour here.

It's the weekend and that means mega RB6S gaming. Come on by and join the fun.

www.clanlost.com

AOD_Marine59
02-03-2016, 11:27 AM
Hello all,

Six here. All I can say is OMG!!! Rainbow 6 has reached a new level in the LOST. We have competitive teams, casual teams and a whole lot of fun......

Come and be a part of a wonderful community.

www.clanlost.com

AOD_Marine59
02-06-2016, 12:36 PM
Hello all,

Six here,

We are making history here at the LOST. Our team is involved in inter community scrims, major tournaments, and casual play. We have something for everybody.

Come on over and check us out.

www.clanlost.com

iR.Anti
02-07-2016, 10:13 PM
Come and find us! We have a great community here and just starting doing MLG ladders.

If your interested drop by and put in an app! www.clanlost.com

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/74268579/rb6.gif

xLOSTxSem
02-10-2016, 12:13 AM
We have groups for all skill levels and even host training sessions to help people learn the ins and outs of Siege!

Hit us up at www.clanlost.com (http://www.clanlost.com) and find your team today!

AOD_Marine59
02-12-2016, 01:49 PM
Hello all,

Six here. The weekend is upon us and why not come on over and check us out. Friendly grp of RB6S folks at the LOST.

We do everything from causal play to tournaments. We have something for everyone. Skill level is not important. Having a mature and friendly manner is. So if you are like minded, stop on in.

www.clanlost.com

iR.Anti
02-14-2016, 09:57 PM
Tired of playing alone? Sick of leavers? Want to be part of something great?

Clan Lost is your answer! We have active members on almost 24 hours a day playing Siege. We are involved in casual, ranked, and MLG tournaments. We have something for everyone weather you are just a casual player, or a competitive player!

So drop on by, and check us out. We have a great community and we are always looking for new great members!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/74268579/poster.png

AOD_Marine59
02-16-2016, 10:34 AM
Hello all,

Six here.

All I can say is WOW!! This game is our number one played game at LOST. We have casual and competitive play, optional training classes and just good old fun!
All skill levels welcomed.

Come check us out for a nice game of RB6S. You won't be disappointed.

www.clanlost.com

SF_LostBoy
02-18-2016, 02:19 PM
I find it quite ironic that i have added 3 of you guys to my friends list. And only 1 actually got trough. He invited me to a game while i was playing with another group of friends which i told him. Totally didn't read my answer to him i think. I would advice you guys if you want to be taken more serious you have to act more mature. 1st of all start a solid thread and don't bump it twice or three tiems a day with a opy past bullocks post. Actuammy make sense and inform people with what ever you have to share. You all look like 15 y/o kids that can;t be taken serious to me now since it took me days to actually get a hang of 1 of you guys. You're not organized at all. How can a clan even function if accepting new people doesn't even work corectly?

No offense though, in all good means you need some structure for recruiting people cause this is an eye sour for me atm on the forums and if not even getting accepted on friends recquest while being told to add you then it's not working right imo.

iR.Anti
02-18-2016, 06:30 PM
Who were the 3 of us you added? And who did you message when he invited you to game? Messages in uplay are horrible since no sound is played when you receive one, it sometimes will go unnoticed for a little bit. I know personally I have received messages that I didnt even realize til after I finished playing and exited out of Siege and saw my uplay only. We are a very mature clan and any message that was left unanswered was not intentional and has no bearing on us being mature or not.

I cannot see anyone ignoring messages for days in our clan, since we check everything multiple times a day. Though some of us are US while others are EU so time zones matter when responding during certain times of the day. I can guarantee to you we are a very mature clan, and very few under 18 year olds are actually accepted into our community because of the level of maturity we require to join.

We are a very organized community considering we have over 1,500 members. This is the first "issue" I have ever seen with recruitment since I have been a member, so that is why I am trying to get to the bottom of it. I am a little confused on what happened and trying to understand the situation. As far as I know this was an issue with uplay not adding people correctly. Uplay is extremely unreliable and for this reason we provide a link to our site for more direct comms with new people.

So what I am asking from you is a little more information on what happened, so we can help fix this so it doesn't happen again. And I am sorry for anything that happened on our end. If your interested in joining let us know. If this situation has made you feel you don't want to try to join us then I am sorry and good luck with whoever you do decide to go with.

Have a good day.

xxSOPRANOxx
02-19-2016, 06:04 PM
Just joined this week and after trying out three different clans I think I finally found a good one. No crazy mandatory meetings at 8pm when most family men and busy.... Spending time with family!!!! Here's the best part you're actually allowed to swear unlike two of the other clans that I tried to join. Give them a shot, people are always on and it's a great time.

SF_LostBoy
02-21-2016, 11:20 PM
Who were the 3 of us you added? And who did you message when he invited you to game? Messages in uplay are horrible since no sound is played when you receive one, it sometimes will go unnoticed for a little bit. I know personally I have received messages that I didnt even realize til after I finished playing and exited out of Siege and saw my uplay only. We are a very mature clan and any message that was left unanswered was not intentional and has no bearing on us being mature or not.

I cannot see anyone ignoring messages for days in our clan, since we check everything multiple times a day. Though some of us are US while others are EU so time zones matter when responding during certain times of the day. I can guarantee to you we are a very mature clan, and very few under 18 year olds are actually accepted into our community because of the level of maturity we require to join.

We are a very organized community considering we have over 1,500 members. This is the first "issue" I have ever seen with recruitment since I have been a member, so that is why I am trying to get to the bottom of it. I am a little confused on what happened and trying to understand the situation. As far as I know this was an issue with uplay not adding people correctly. Uplay is extremely unreliable and for this reason we provide a link to our site for more direct comms with new people.

So what I am asking from you is a little more information on what happened, so we can help fix this so it doesn't happen again. And I am sorry for anything that happened on our end. If your interested in joining let us know. If this situation has made you feel you don't want to try to join us then I am sorry and good luck with whoever you do decide to go with.

Have a good day.

The 3 people where Zombrii, SixFour and you.
All of them where added about a week and a half ago from now. You where the only oen accepting me after about 4 days though.
I did have a talk with you in game but i did tell you i was not available for a match since i was already mathed up with some real life friends in which you did still invite me like you didn't read my message which is understandable. After that our communication did end since then i have not spoken to anyone of you guys.
Yesterday i noticed Six Four accepted my request and even though trying i couldn't find you in my friends list anymore.

Edit: Sorry for the late reply, was playing a lot of The Division with a clan to have some look at it with them.

SF_LostBoy
02-25-2016, 12:56 PM
4 days later, still no reply. I can understand that you guys are busy, but you have to face it that i make a fair statement.

Deranged_Pony
02-25-2016, 04:09 PM
How many NA players do you have playing siege each night?

iR.Anti
02-26-2016, 05:50 PM
How many NA players do you have playing siege each night?

normally 10ish during the day which include NA and EU players. At night between 5-20 playing siege depending on the night.

Honestly it all depends on the day and how many people that hop on. We have about 50 active siege players.

SF_LostBoy
03-01-2016, 12:34 AM
Okay, now i simply feel ignored... Replying to other peoples messages but not mine. while i try to make your recruitment on R6 even work better and look more convincing. For now you guys just prove me right.

iR.Anti
03-01-2016, 10:17 PM
sorry for the late reply.

We talked it over and decided you are not mature enough to join LOST. We wish you the best and hope you find a home somewhere within Siege.

Take care of yourself

SF_LostBoy
03-02-2016, 02:55 PM
sorry for the late reply.

We talked it over and decided you are not mature enough to join LOST. We wish you the best and hope you find a home somewhere within Siege.

Take care of yourself

How is this even an answer to what i mentioned before?

I was clarifying how i tried to add 3 of you guys in uplay and only 1 accepted me after about 4/5 days. And then the communication was quite terrible in my eyes. That made me feel like you where not well organized or taking it serious at all (see quote down below).
So you guys asked me exactly what happened so you could 'investigate the issue' and make sure such things will never happen again to anyone trying to have a talk with you guys before applying.

Which i gently replied to with a clear explanation.
And now your reply to me is "sorry you will not fit in our clan cause you're not mature enough". Could you explain to me how pointing out an issue you have faced and trying to help you guys getting to the bottom of it is not mature?

iR.Anti
03-05-2016, 07:35 PM
Its the weekend guys and girls and you know what that means!

We at LOST are gaming the weekend away! Free feel to join us for some great games and a lot of fun.

We have something here for everyone, casual, ranked, competitive. You name it we got it.

All skill players welcome! We have players from Silver all the way up to diamond here at LOST.

Come get LOST with us! You wont regret it.

www.clanlost.com

xxSOPRANOxx
03-08-2016, 04:05 AM
I'll be on tonight if anyone wants to check us out. User name same as forum name

iR.Anti
03-08-2016, 04:35 AM
Best way to handle crappy Mondays? Join and play with LOST!

Someone is always on playing and I promise you will have some fun with us! www.clanlost.com

xxSOPRANOxx
03-08-2016, 10:35 PM
Free kittens and reach arounds for the first 100 2.0kdr players that join 😅

AOD_Marine59
03-11-2016, 10:35 AM
Hello all Six here,

The weekend is upon us so come and join us for some casual and hardcore gaming. All skill levels welcome.

www.clanlost.com

iR.Anti
03-13-2016, 04:47 PM
Well the weekend is coming to a close. but that doesn't mean a damn thing here at lost but another start of the gaming week!

All skill levels are welcomed, weather you enjoy ranked, competitive or just casual we have something for everyone. Drop by and come check us out.

The best thing since the mouse and keyboard is here... at LOST.

www.clanlost.com

AOD_Marine59
03-14-2016, 11:30 AM
Hello all Six here,

RB6S is kicking butt and taking names. Come be a part of a great community, Our game admins are always on site and in game for your questions and guidance.

All skills welcomed from beginner to expert...Multiple TeamSpeak rooms dedicated to RB6S

www.clanlost.com

WE WANT YOU!!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/74268579/sixfour-work.gif

xxSOPRANOxx
03-16-2016, 02:57 AM
Bump to the top. Three weeks so far in this clan and I've yet to play with anything but a full team during prime time hours. Always lots of fun and laughs!

iR.Anti
03-17-2016, 09:58 PM
The week is drawing down, but the games are just beginning.

Come check us out! Have some fun, play some casual, or some ranked. No matter what your fancy it will be a good time.

www.clanlost.com

TGxZombrii
03-18-2016, 06:34 PM
Come join our fantastic Rainbow Six Siege teams and have some fun with competitive or casual players! :)

AOD_Marine59
03-20-2016, 11:51 AM
Hello all

Six here,

Come on over this weekend and check us out for some fun gaming for both the serious and casual player.

www.clanlost.comhttps://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/74268579/sixfour-work.gif

iR.Anti
03-22-2016, 03:14 PM
Hell everyone,

Anti here,

Just letting everyone know LOST is going strong but we are always looking for new members. Doesnt matter your skill level, or what type of queue you play. Free feel to check us out!

www.clanlost.com

iR.Anti
03-26-2016, 11:05 PM
The weekend is here and the gaming is going strong here at LOST. We have members on almost 24 hours a day and always someone to play with.

If your interested hop on over to www.clanlost.com and check us out!

iR.Anti
04-01-2016, 08:52 PM
Its April's fools but you wont be a fool coming and joining LOST!

We have something for everyone and its always fun here. Casual, ranked, or competitive, we got what you want.

Don't be fooled by other clans, join LOST today!

www.clanlost.com

xxSOPRANOxx
04-01-2016, 11:47 PM
Get some! Lots of laughs and good times with this group

iR.Anti
04-03-2016, 05:58 PM
The weekend is coming to a close, but that doesn't mean a thing here at LOST expect more gaming!

Come find your home with us!

www.clanlost.com

AOD_Marine59
04-05-2016, 01:15 AM
Hello RB6S Operators. RB6S is off the hook!

Come on over and get LOST in the fun and excitement of Rainbow 6 Siege and LOST

www.clanlost.com

iR.Anti
04-09-2016, 05:44 PM
Hey Operators,

The weekend is here and the gaming is going strong here at LOST! We have a full 5 man squad playing almost all the time and during peak hours 15-20 members online and playing siege.

With over 50 siege members (not including the other games been played at LOST) all together there is always someone to play with. Come check us out and join us at www.clanlost.com

iR.Anti
04-12-2016, 10:46 PM
Hey guys,

The games just keep on coming here at LOST. We have something for everyone! Casual play, ranked play and competitive play.

All skill players welcomed!

www.clanlost.com

iR.Anti
04-14-2016, 11:25 PM
LOST is looking for more operators!

We are in the process of getting 2 ESL teams up and running.

That will give us competitive play on ESL and the ladder for MLG!

NOT into competitive? That's okay... We have members on everyday that play ranked and casual.

All skill levels welcome! Come join us.

www.clanlost.com

WumboCustom
04-16-2016, 02:59 AM
Whats your sense of humor like?

iR.Anti
04-16-2016, 11:18 PM
we are always joking around when we are playing. its a fun time here at lost! come check us out man and if its not the place for you, no1 will make you stay.

iR.Anti
04-20-2016, 05:16 PM
LOST is still looking for new operators!

We have members of all skills and levels. We always have fun playing here at LOST.

So matter if you just like casual, ranked we got it all.

Come check us out at www.clanlost.com

iR.Anti
04-23-2016, 02:24 AM
The weekend is here and that means alot is going on right now in LOST.

ESL matches, ranked play, casual play, anything and everything you would what.

Come check us out and game with us this weekend!

www.clanlost.com

Sebo..
04-23-2016, 02:00 PM
What does "RL Vets" mean?

iR.Anti
04-29-2016, 05:30 PM
What does "RL Vets" mean?

Real life veterans

iR.Anti
04-29-2016, 05:31 PM
Its Friday and the games keep on going here at LOST.

Come join us for some games!

www.clanlost.com

iR.Anti
05-01-2016, 05:48 PM
The weekend is coming to a close, but here at LOST we game 7 days a week.

Come drop by and check us out!

www.clanlost.com

iR.Anti
05-09-2016, 02:44 AM
Another weekend is ending, and that means another week of gaming is here at LOST.

We have competitive players, casual players and ranked players. We hope you check us out and come join the family!

www.clanlost.com

AOD_Marine59
05-23-2016, 01:20 AM
Hello all,

Come on by and check us out. Fun time will be had by all. We play casual and competitively.

www.clanlost.com