PDA

View Full Version : AC Initiates Functionality to Ubisoft Club?

Sorrosyss
12-05-2015, 01:42 PM
Hi Ubi,

One of the things I loved about Initiates was tracking the 100% synchronizations, or your multiplayer levels, of your Assassin's Creed save games. For me that was part of the fun of Initiates in promoting you to try and fully complete each game, and giving more replayability. It is sad that the Ubisoft Club does not acknowledge either of these, so I wondered are there any plans to do so? Perhaps an extra badge for 100% sync and max mulitplayer level?

Would love to hear your thoughts.

Many thanks!

MillerLongbow
02-24-2016, 08:26 AM
I was wondering the same thing. It would be great if we could "import" the badges, avatars, game syncs & other data from Initiates into the UPlay site.

DanielHV3344
03-09-2016, 03:49 AM
I had fun and am currently enjoying this part of getting my initiates rank up but i spent all this time in "unity" getting 100 percent and doing all these "training challenges" and the "fleet of foot badge" has glitched even tho it has been earned therefore glitching the higher "first among equals badge" so that parts pretty disappointing and also that brotherhood online doesnt work for my ps3 version with high speed cable internet so cant even get those points. Sometimes it takes a couple weeks to update i noticed. Also why is syndicate not on here and also why have they never rereleased the assassins creeds original game with trophys or even remastered... its very important to the true fans that the first game be added trophies and sync also with uplay and initiates. The frachise still has some major support that is desperatly needed in a few key areas.

KishFalk
03-09-2016, 05:35 PM
Great idea! Would also love if they added the "missions" from the initiates alpha as challenges in the new Ubiclub!