PDA

View Full Version : Loking for players - EU

Weksy
12-05-2015, 12:09 PM
Hello Im from Sweden and Im 16 years old 17 in January just add me on uplay if you want someone to play whit insted of solo quing casual whit no comunication please add me only add me if you got a working mic and some game sens.

FalkenTheKing: Uplay name

Bluecewe
12-05-2015, 03:55 PM
Hey FalkenTheKing, you may be interested in Extreme Fusion Gaming.

We are a sociable group of tactically-oriented gamers. Visit our site to learn more (http://www.extremefusiongaming.net).

If you are interested, feel free to get in contact with me directly, preferably through Steam, but Uplay can suffice.

TheOnlyDroid
12-05-2015, 04:46 PM
Hi Falken, I've added you on Uplay, I've already got a group of three people that are looking for decent players (communication, common sense, I think you get the gist); Hopefully you'll fit right in, we're not a massive "clan" / "group" just a few friends looking for a good five team (or two of them) to play with and against.

Zodiac_Legend
12-05-2015, 05:41 PM
i wouldn't mind joining you

Vampyrae
12-05-2015, 06:08 PM
Hi, i'm looking for some EU players aswell who play during random hours :) Not really a clan, just a bunch of people to add. My nick is my uplay, feel free to add me :)

GeorgeyB98
12-05-2015, 10:10 PM
We are AG (Anarchy Gaming) we are a multi gaming community EU and NA we have just started up a rainbow six siege section and we are wanting players we have a teamspeak which we use to play we are making this community so people dont have to solo with people that dont have mic and if you come here we have mature people we use mics you can not join the community if you dont have a mic and also we offer in house game which is were we get 10 people in the community and we do a custom 5v5 match and make two teams and play against each other for fun if you want to join please add me on uplay

Uplay name - GeorgeyB1998