PDA

View Full Version : Looking for group/Like Minded People

BUZZK1LL1NGTONx
12-05-2015, 11:55 AM
I am not a professional gamer nor do I aspire to be but I am however a player that wants to get better at this game, I love playing this game but only when I have players on my team that use their mic for callouts, strategy, to make it easier to breach from multiple locations at once. So I guess I am kind of a casual/try hard player. Not really looking for a clan at the moment but I want a community of good players that can help me get better and I can also improve with them and play serious. I like fun but I like the idea of getting online for a few hours and doing well in casual or ranked, actually having valid strategies for the maps and non random operator combos. I know certain ones mesh better with others.

Im not looking for people to play with that bash ya if you make a mistake or yell and scream and make the game not fun but rather use constructive criticism. Maybe I will get more serious about the game if I become better/and or find the right group of people to play with.

My xbox one gamertag is my username on here ill be on a lot today and tomorrow if anybody wants to squad up. Not sure if some of the ads I see on here are clans or groups of dedicated players so I figured I would make a post. Hope I find what im looking for!

IrishSaint18
12-05-2015, 04:21 PM
You sounds like myself and most of the guys I game with. I enjoy winning but it isn't the end of the world if we lose. I have a much more important life outside of Xbox.

We we are always looking for good people to squad up with. We enjoy working together and trying to get better.

GT is Irishsaint18 if you want to add me

TitanBaybe
12-05-2015, 06:44 PM
Me and a friend are also looking for people to play with. Add me Keenadron!

ArcWinterW0lf
12-05-2015, 08:24 PM
I am not a professional gamer nor do I aspire to be but I am however a player that wants to get better at this game, I love playing this game but only when I have players on my team that use their mic for callouts, strategy, to make it easier to breach from multiple locations at once. So I guess I am kind of a casual/try hard player. Not really looking for a clan at the moment but I want a community of good players that can help me get better and I can also improve with them and play serious. I like fun but I like the idea of getting online for a few hours and doing well in casual or ranked, actually having valid strategies for the maps and non random operator combos. I know certain ones mesh better with others.

Im not looking for people to play with that bash ya if you make a mistake or yell and scream and make the game not fun but rather use constructive criticism. Maybe I will get more serious about the game if I become better/and or find the right group of people to play with.

My xbox one gamertag is my username on here ill be on a lot today and tomorrow if anybody wants to squad up. Not sure if some of the ads I see on here are clans or groups of dedicated players so I figured I would make a post. Hope I find what im looking for!

I'm along the same lines as you. Maybe we could link up and play. Arcwinterwolf is my gt

METL Master
12-06-2015, 08:35 AM
Check out mettlegaming.com :)

Gemini328
12-08-2015, 11:37 PM
We are a well established clan that has been around for a few years. We are always looking to accept new applicants and strive to make everyone better and provide help where ever it is needed.

Come check us out and drop an app at CAGclan.com

Cupples1990
12-09-2015, 05:31 PM
Hello,

Looking for more players as well. Gamertag: Cupples007

guest-R0WtDM0A
12-09-2015, 08:18 PM
DinamoBek29 add me guys, im on mic and no rambo stuff!!!

TheTruDoc
12-10-2015, 10:20 AM
My GT is TheTruDoc. I'm looking for some players that wanna play for the win but not scream at me when we lose. I can't stand running into people on this game and they tell me how to play my class. Also, it sucks not having many people to talk to on this game so if you want, add me, thanks!