PDA

View Full Version : [EU] Team Looking for 2 More

Kearnsylegend
12-04-2015, 09:05 PM
We are a team based on the Western side of Europe (England, Sweden and Germany), which is looking to get a big start in the competitive scene.
We will be competing in all available tournaments, we don't want casuals with no experience, instead we want people with lots of background history of playing FPS'.
Currently we are a secure 3 man squad who is looking for the last two members.
These two members are; 1 aggressive lurker style role, and 1 defensive teamwork orientated player.

Requirements:
Aged 18+
Living in Europe
Playing in Beta (preferred)
Knowledge of most maps and camera positions
Available for many hours during the week and even more on the weekend
Past experience in shooters, such as COD, Battlefield and Counter Strike (competition level)
Good microphone and active at calling
Able to put in hours for training and making there own strategies to input into the team
Preferably level 20+ (rank doesn't matter currently, we will grind to diamond once a solid 5 man team)

UPlay name - Kearnsylegend
Steam name - Kearnsy (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198069986343)

Kearnsylegend
12-05-2015, 01:49 AM
BUMP!
Still searching, need people with more experience!

bulpitas
12-06-2015, 02:23 AM
Hey,

I would love to try join. I am more strategy based player but I still can shoot. My usual play style is more aggressive. I roll out more def/att type depends on game flow in game. But more preferably attacking fast moment or getting someone off guard.
Lithuania
Played beta
I know maps. Cameras not all yet.
Played CS, LoL with team for a while (still playing but now more for fun)
Got MIC
I got time after work and at weekends (the only thing that needs more my attention is my dog)
Not yet rank 20 (I was sick)

steam/uplay: ^2bulpitas/bulpitas