PDA

View Full Version : US Northeast player LF serious clan

marconimd
12-04-2015, 03:49 PM
Hi all,

I am a long time R6 player (my favorite game to date probably being Raven Shield). I am looking for a clan of players that loves to have fun but play seriously. I am very patient, and I love working as a group in competitive gaming. I have a mic/headset. I am a surgeon in real life, so mainly I can play at night and on weekends (after 6-7pm on weekdays, anytime after my coffee on weekends). If anyone is recruiting, I would love to try out/apply.

My Uplay is marconimd, my steam ID is monkee318.

Looking forward to seeing what's out there.

DAWN-DaMann22
12-04-2015, 09:14 PM
Whats going on Marconimd. Come check out my community, Quantum Dawn Gaming (quantumdawn.com). We have a dedicated 24/7 teamspeak server, ts.quantumdawn.com, used for all our games. Mostly we play during primetime hours but you can jump into our matches at your leisure anytime. You don't have to try out or apply unless you want a more leadership role in the community. Instead all we ask of our members is that when they play with us they join our teamspeak to communicate, even if they do not have a mic. So if you think DAWN is your cup of coffee then come by our TS and join in.

marconimd
12-06-2015, 01:35 PM
Hi DaMann,

Thank you for the response! I checked out your website. I will definitely hop on TS after work.

DAWN-DaMann22
12-06-2015, 11:01 PM
Hi DaMann,

Thank you for the response! I checked out your website. I will definitely hop on TS after work.

NP, come by anytime day or night. We usually have a group on ready to go