PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Casual Players

EckeQT
12-04-2015, 11:27 AM
Gang,

I am looking for casual players who just want to have fun. I DO want to play how this game i meant to be played (tactic etc.), but since I doubt I will ever be really good, I prefer a good laugh to a dead serious win. You know, how an old (31) man wants to play in the evening after a hard day at work with some mates.

I need to add I just bought the game and didnt play the beta, so I do really suck :3. So no problem at all if you do too, guess much fun of the game is to "invent" new tactics, so I do not need someone who is very good but just tells me what to do cause meta.

TS and mumble there if needed.

Cheers
ecke

DAWN-DaMann22
12-04-2015, 09:22 PM
Whats up Eckeqt. We at Quantum Dawn Gaming do not care about your skill level. We just want you to use excellent teamwork and communications to win our matches. Dawn would rather employ a great plan with teamwork then to win with CoD style hectics. All we require is that you get on our teamspeak channel (ts.quantumdawn.com) when we play. There is a website (QuantumDawn.com) that you can apply and use not required unless you want a more leadership role with us.

So if you're interested in DAWN check us out at the website and/or teamspeak and we'll add you into a game.

xFata1Err0rx
12-04-2015, 10:57 PM
Gang,

I am looking for casual players who just want to have fun. I DO want to play how this game i meant to be played (tactic etc.), but since I doubt I will ever be really good, I prefer a good laugh to a dead serious win. You know, how an old (31) man wants to play in the evening after a hard day at work with some mates.

I need to add I just bought the game and didnt play the beta, so I do really suck :3. So no problem at all if you do too, guess much fun of the game is to "invent" new tactics, so I do not need someone who is very good but just tells me what to do cause meta.

TS and mumble there if needed.

Cheers
ecke

Hey Ecke, are you EU or NA? I assume EU from the way you speak, but if you're around during the hours I'm on, I'd love to game with ya bro.