PDA

View Full Version : Just need some friends to play with

ThatGuyCynical
12-04-2015, 06:39 AM
Yeah, im a loner when it comes to friends. I plan on playing this game pretty heavily, only other game I really play a lot is NBA 2k16, WoW, and Path of Exiles..I do have a mic, and I lean more towards coordinated attacks/defending, rather than just Call of duty run n gun strategies..

hit me up on Uplay (same name) or steam (CynicalDirector) and ill play with ya...

oh, im not really interested in clans, as a lot of them require some funky *** registration process, or interviews n crap. I just wanna jump on siege, invite some cool people that aren't gonna rage when I forget to take cameras out..lol

DAWN-DaMann22
12-04-2015, 07:27 AM
Whats up ThatGuyCynical. I know you said that you're not interested in clans but with my community we just ask that you join us on teamspeak (ts.quantumdawn.com) to play with our groups. You dont have to join our website or complete an application. Quantum Dawn Gaming does have a website (QuantumDawn.com) if you are more interested in our community but its never required with our guys. If you are looking for coordinated attacks/defending with a group that all have mics then we are the place to go. If you have any questions let me know here or on our teamspeak that Im always on.