PDA

View Full Version : US East Coast; -=ION=-

zEnwah
12-04-2015, 02:36 AM
-=ION=-

Infiltrate, Observe, Neutralize.

Hello Everyone, I'm currently recruiting for a tactical clan that started back in the DayZ Mod. I'm looking for men and women who can work together and listen to orders. We're not an extremely serious clan but I have high hopes for forming a strong team to compete in competitive matches in the future. I won't make this a needlessly long post so I hope to see you guys soon.

Requirements

- Teamspeak
- Microphone
- 18 and Older, please be mature.
- Ability to comprehend and follow orders during competitive matches.

Things to know

- Strong language is used, you've been warned.
- Jokes are made, but don't be a ******.
- Over all, Enjoy yourself, It's a game after all.

You will play a few recruitment games with me and other recruits simply join my teamspeak.

ts50.gameservers.com:9348

*Edit* for some reason the TS IP was filtered out, my bad.

eMp.Jeorgeh
12-04-2015, 06:36 AM
Hey im looking for a team to play competetively and get better in ranked. ign Jeorgeh

zEnwah
12-04-2015, 08:32 PM
Bump, been having a pretty good turn out so far. Looking forward to meeting more potential members!

xFata1Err0rx
12-04-2015, 08:57 PM
Bump, been having a pretty good turn out so far. Looking forward to meeting more potential members!

Hello Evylsx,

Do you guys have a website? I'm interested in trying out for your clan, but I'm also curious about the foundation that the clan already has in place, as I'm looking for something that's going to remain stable and active. I look forward to hearing back from you.

If you want, add me up on Steam and we'll game together regardless.
Steam: Fata1Err0r (it's a Naruto avatar)

-Fata1Err0r

zEnwah
12-05-2015, 01:28 AM
Hello Evylsx,

Do you guys have a website? I'm interested in trying out for your clan, but I'm also curious about the foundation that the clan already has in place, as I'm looking for something that's going to remain stable and active. I look forward to hearing back from you.

If you want, add me up on Steam and we'll game together regardless.
Steam: Fata1Err0r (it's a Naruto avatar)

-Fata1Err0r

We use to have a website back in the DayZ mod days, but that is no longer available for use. However the current foundation we have is a close knit group of members. We've been gaming together for years now. Obviously, were recruiting to build up our clan once more. Feel free to stop by TS and I've added you to Steam. Look forward to hearing from you.

zEnwah
12-09-2015, 04:15 AM
Bump