PDA

View Full Version : Any word on a beta for consoles?

Knights_Watchman
12-03-2015, 08:46 PM
Just wondering if any Betas for consoles will be happening? Would love to try out the game . Couldn't get enough of the Rainbow 6 Siege betas so would love to try For Honor

MrJoker.
12-04-2015, 11:50 PM
I think that in the near future we are enabled .

OobiEpi_Leptic
12-11-2015, 11:55 AM
Can't wait for this!!! Hope I get to play the beta :)

MrJoker.
12-13-2015, 05:15 PM
Can't wait for this!!! Hope I get to play the beta :)
Me too. :cool:

Dead1y-Derri
12-16-2015, 06:41 PM
I hope they do something for consoles in the future. It would make sense to do so considering the art of battle system is evolved around consoles. Not to mention that demos etc at events are held on consoles. However no official word as of yet.

xxFratosxx
12-26-2015, 03:39 PM
I hope a beta is going to b eon xbox one. PC get's way to much priority but some gamers like me prefer console instead of PC. Give the underdogs a chance to play on console ubisoft lol

cycu0015
02-17-2016, 08:47 PM
i think ubi should give open beta for 3 platforms like is in Division game. cant wait till Division lunch also to be a knight or samurai soon..

RustyRat63
02-23-2016, 09:31 PM
Next week would be nice. Give us something fun to do while we wait for the Division :)

VodkaSlam
03-06-2016, 10:34 PM
I would think they would have an Closed and Open beta for this game since this is a new franchise in the making and completely new mechanics. It is going to need a lot more testers to get feedback because not everyone is going to like some things equally as others.

By the look of the Trailers and Video, the gameplay looks solid but then again, showing us means nothing if we dont try it out ourselves. I really hope I and many others get the opportunity to play the next testing for this game.

The Division and For Honor are my most anticipated games, especially For Honor when the idea was my dream game many years back. An now its coming to life. Really hope the next testing comes out soon and hope I and many others get selected.

GeneralMycroft
03-21-2016, 10:57 PM
Does that mean the PC beta has already been released? I missed that if so.

MisterWillow
03-22-2016, 06:21 AM
Does that mean the PC beta has already been released? I missed that if so.

They had a closed Alpha for PC only a while ago, but that's the only test phase that's occurred or been announced.