PDA

View Full Version : Thank you for another GREAT game

lalusitana
12-03-2015, 07:48 AM
I don't have a complaint (yet) but wanted to thank ALL the team for another great game. Amazing how you keep doing the same but different :)
The train is fantastic!
I just started AC Syndicate and I'm loving the way the story goes on. Can recognize the same spirit but discovering other ways to have fun.
I played Altair and got hooked and every new game is another adventure that keeps giving me a lot of fun and dispair!
Your imagination has no limits and the good work is shown in the graphics, the freedom to play, the missions, all that makes Assassin's Creed the best game ever.

Congratulations all AC team

P.S. There are some bored parts but don't want to spoil the meaning of this comment :p

EijiFuji
12-03-2015, 12:27 PM
Wow, hype much.

distrust74
12-04-2015, 12:48 AM
I just finished AC Syndicate, well, the missions, still tons of stuff to do. Indeed, amazing game.
Great characters, great voice acting, beautiful setting, the new additions to gameplay worked well.

I had my share of bugs, but tbh. on a game of that scope I find that understandable.
Hopefully Ubi sticks to giving us the choice between m/f characters, preferable 100% of the game next time.