PDA

View Full Version : Mutual Sim [MS] - Looking for Mature Gamer

Hooksim
12-03-2015, 03:37 AM
http://files.enjin.com/1080163/Graphics/tsbanner.PNG

Mutual Sim is a small group of mature players that enjoy playing a variety of sim, co-op and multiplayer games. Our focus is mostly on sim and co-op. We play most evenings during the week and all through the weekend.

If you are a gamer that is looking for a mature drama free group to game with then hop over and check out our website.

MutualSim.com (http://mutualsim.com)

Joining us is simple. Submit an application on the website and follow the instructions. Our only requirements are that you are 21 or older, have TeamSpeak installed and have a working mic.

Our goal at Mutual Sim is to keep gaming simple and fun, the way it should be.

Hooksim
12-04-2015, 04:32 AM
The group played several rounds tonight and OMG was it fun. We're all still searching for that one operator that best fits our play style but should be getting honed in soon. Once that is done we will begin putting together our tactics and 2-3 strategies per map. Damn this game is fun!!

Hooksim
12-08-2015, 09:59 PM
Great games last night! The team is starting to gel as each of us learn our perspective role.

Hooksim
12-09-2015, 09:54 PM
Still looking for 1 or 2 more mature players. If you're looking for a laid back fun group to play and compete with then come check us out.

FrostBiten0180
12-09-2015, 11:26 PM
Still looking for 1 or 2 more mature players. If you're looking for a laid back fun group to play and compete with then come check us out.

Interested in playing Rainbow Six Siege with you guys. Would love to work together as a team and become better. I'm 22 years old and take this game very seriously.

Let me know what i need to do.

Thanks

Hooksim
12-11-2015, 04:02 AM
Interested in playing Rainbow Six Siege with you guys. Would love to work together as a team and become better. I'm 22 years old and take this game very seriously.

Let me know what i need to do.

Thanks

Just come by our website mutualsim.com then, fill out the join us then meet up with us in TS. I will send you a PM right quick with further information. Thanks!

Hooksim
12-15-2015, 08:14 PM
Some great team work last night. We have a new system we're working on. We start on Normal and have to win 3 in a row before moving on to Hard etc. We hit realistic must faster than expected and had some epic Hunts before finally winning one. Good times for sure!

Hooksim
12-17-2015, 04:25 AM
The new HD pack is incredible! What an amazing looking game!!

Hooksim
02-07-2016, 01:55 AM
Looking forward to trying out the new ops. I have the season pass but still waiting on the new gaming rig. Just a few more days!