PDA

View Full Version : Xbox One Redeem Codes For Gold Edition

IC3Y SH4D0W
12-02-2015, 11:08 PM
I preordered the gold edition for xbox one. I attempted yesterday to redeem the codes, the season pass, gold skin, and rainbow six 1 & 2 all weren't working. They told me to try again later when I attempted to input the codes. I tried today and I thankfully redeemed the season pass. Only one freakin' issue... rainbow six 1 & 2 as well as the gold skin pack weren't able to be redeemed because it said "Code Already Redeemed." There's no freakin way... I'm extremely frustrated with the whole situation and I hope it doesn't come down to the "oh well you can't redeem those codes sorry better luck next time."

IC3Y SH4D0W
12-03-2015, 12:23 AM
No hope? ;_;

Hunter6003
12-03-2015, 04:25 AM
Nope I would call them up...

IC3Y SH4D0W
12-03-2015, 02:47 PM
I'm not sure calling would help much. I feel as if the response I'll get is "are you suuuure you didn't redeem the codes?" and no, I did not because I literally have nothing except for the season pass. I was jipped out of everything the gold edition was supposed to offer, sadly.

IC3Y SH4D0W
12-03-2015, 03:13 PM
I'm not sure calling would help much. I feel as if the response I'll get is "are you suuuure you didn't redeem the codes?" and no, I did not because I literally have nothing except for the season pass. I was jipped out of everything the gold edition was supposed to offer, sadly.

UPDATE: I have gotten the gold skins and the camo skins to work! Only one issue. Can't play with my buddies on rainbow 6 1 & 2 because I can't seem to get that working now.

IC3Y SH4D0W
12-03-2015, 03:16 PM
UPDATE: I have gotten the gold skins and the camo skins to work! Only one issue. Can't play with my buddies on rainbow 6 1 & 2 because I can't seem to get that working now.

UPDATE: Don't know how to end threads but if ANYONE is having the same problem I have. Highlight rainbow 6 siege and go to manage games. That'll allow you to download the skins.

Then for the two games go on the store and search them up. They'll be there ready to install. I thought they would install straight to my xbox once I redeemed them but I guess not. Whoops, everything works now. aaahh hehe...heh.heh...