PDA

View Full Version : Adult looking for tactically oriented folks

Eagle-Six-Tango
12-02-2015, 07:35 PM
I am a truck driver and i usually play nightly as long as i have signal. Ts3 and all the goodies. Want some mature gamers to play with. The game is great but the random teams is a nightmare. Hard to find good folks to play tactically with. Add me
GS.Eagle-Six

Fhreed
12-02-2015, 08:14 PM
I am a truck driver and i usually play nightly as long as i have signal. Ts3 and all the goodies. Want some mature gamers to play with. The game is great but the random teams is a nightmare. Hard to find good folks to play tactically with. Add me
Eagle-Six-Tango

I sent you a friend request. Catch you in-game.

Beliketree
12-03-2015, 01:15 AM
Also sent a request, UPLAY is pte08. Steam is H0LYF!R3

DAWN-DaMann22
12-03-2015, 01:41 AM
Whats up Eagle, and other gamers if you guys are interested. If you want to have fun with a dedicated tactical group then check out my community at Quantum Dawn Gaming. We are skilled in excellent teamwork and communication with experience in games such as Arma, DayZ, H1z1, Planetside2, and many others. If you guys are interested in playing with us join our teamspeak channel (ts.quantumdawn.com) and our website (quantumdawn.com) for the fun.

The_Pendulum
12-03-2015, 07:00 AM
Sent PTE and Eagle Six and friend request: The_Pendulum @ uplay. Steam ID is ThePendulum