PDA

View Full Version : Scottish Gamer Looking For Group

Cpt_Big_Balls
12-02-2015, 04:48 PM
Hello fellow gamers,

for some reason or another I always feel like Im writing up a lonely hearts add when Im fishing for other players. I am looking to meet or join a group of like minded individuals who are interested in playing the game not trolling other players. My username is standard across all platforms "nostrills89" although I use my pc most now. if you are interested in having a game just add me as a friend and well get to it.

look forward to being inundated with friend requests lol

speak soon,

Nostrills

TFB-PWRR
12-02-2015, 06:30 PM
Hi mate I am in a clan TFB about 40% are british I just put up a txt in the forums if you like to join us

MiraculousGamer
12-03-2015, 02:43 PM
Hey man , also looking for some people to get together and play with. Although not looking for anything serious as I'm limited to when I can play but going solo is hella boring!

Bluecewe
12-05-2015, 04:06 PM
Hey Nostrills, you may be interested in Extreme Fusion Gaming.

We are a sociable group of tactically-oriented gamers. Visit our site to learn more (http://www.extremefusiongaming.net).

If you are interested, feel free to get in contact with me directly, preferably through Steam, but Uplay can suffice.

TheOnlyDroid
12-05-2015, 04:10 PM
Hey Nostrills, I've sent you a request over on Uplay; I've got a group of friends that play on a daily basis (one of who I added from a thread like yours), We're not bothered about massive groups just getting a five man team together to play with, not to mention we're all over the age of 18.

Vampyrae
12-05-2015, 06:43 PM
Hey Nostrill, sent you an inv on uplay aswell :)

Longshl0ng
12-13-2015, 01:59 AM
I'm in the same boat as Nostrills.

From Scotland also, but can't find you on Uplay for some reason.

I'm Longshl0ng