PDA

View Full Version : [PS4] Error code: 2-0x00000041

Volframept
12-02-2015, 11:12 AM
Hi, just bought your game yesterday but I keep having a problem where I am getting kicked from matches, every 2 or 3 games I make and returned back to lobby.
The game starts to like freezing/lag then kicks from the game and I get this message: Connection to game server is lost; Error code 2-0x00000041.

This is the only game that Im getting errors in multiplayer, please help, Im really enjoying your game.

Ubi-Stature
12-02-2015, 11:29 AM
Hello Volframept,

Have you tried the PS4 connectivity troubleshooting available on our support site here?: https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/FAQ/47/2559/connectivity-issues-in-rainbow-6-siege-playstation-4/kA030000000enwiCAA

Let me know what you have already tried and if the issue continues.

Syzegy-
12-02-2015, 06:49 PM
Hi,

I am having the exact same problems. Just to note i have not had these problems yet with any other game. I have tried the playstation connection test. It is completely fine with NAT 2, which is logical because i have a router between modem and wireless. My wireless signal is at 80% all the time. Which was sufficient for other FPS games for lag free game play.

I have already taken steps and have put my ps4 in a DMZ zone by linking it directly via Static IP.

I have gone trough a lot of forums to set up the router and system for optimal performance and it is completely working with every other machine in the house. The problem keeps persisting.

1. join casual multiplayer game
2. find team
3. Either get error, return to search team, or join game.
4. Either get error, or have to start all over again searching for team, or get lucky and join game lobby.
5. In lobby, can setup load out and confirm and go to loading complete
6. Round starts. cannot move from spawn, lag out and get kicked. Start back at 1 again.

I have tried for literally 4 hours doing this to play 1 single game. It just will not work. When i try another game, no major problems again.

Please help me because i have been looking forward to this game for so long.

Kind regards,

Syzegy.

Oh PS: when i press option button and see " Data Center" it says: sbr (-1 MS) and then " NAT Type: Open" .

Oh PPS: So i opened up all my ports to the recommended by Ubisoft and all other sites. and changed my DNS servers to that of google (not that that helps).

Matchmaking seems to work fine. I get into a game now. Then the round starts, i start lagging and rubber banding around and then:

CONNECTION TO HOST LOST, REMOVED FROM GAME.

This happens EVERY SINGLE GAME.

Every round and game i join. ----> Disconnect after 20 seconds in first round.

My Data Center now advises following: "Data Center: WEU 90 MS" NAT TYPE: OPEN.

Picard2009
12-03-2015, 12:28 AM
Sadly i join this error group.Looks like we have a so called "cold turkey" here.

Teqall
01-04-2016, 12:19 PM
I rented this game for a weekend and it ran great. The first month it was fine. Now "raindbow six siege error code: [2-0x00000041]" happens every other match. Its a shame since it really is a fun game, reminds me a lot of Socom 2. A game I still believe to be the greatest shooter I've ever played. But an online game that kicks you offline is a bit of a bad joke. Luckily I have unlocked all the characters and this game was a gift so at least that won't drive me nuts as I shelve it. Best advice, some times games just go wrong, walk away.

Nooneffs
01-04-2016, 12:58 PM
Hello Volframept,

Have you tried the PS4 connectivity troubleshooting available on our support site here?: https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/FAQ/47/2559/connectivity-issues-in-rainbow-6-siege-playstation-4/kA030000000enwiCAA

Let me know what you have already tried and if the issue continues.

Doesn't helps UBISOFT MUST work on that game, answer me Why u selling game when bugs and errors are't fixed? I bought game I bought seasson pass but for what??? now i cant play and i spend 75 pounds for that SO ANSWER ME WTF is going on?

Ajas75
01-04-2016, 01:04 PM
All fine but Ubi not provided for so many players want buy and play on this game !!!!