PDA

View Full Version : Bring Back Achievements in Uplay overlay

Rohith_Kumar_Sp
12-02-2015, 10:44 AM
why break something that's not broken, they removed achievements in the overlay, WHY ? i need to complete some of them, and there's no way to see what i need to complete without alt tabbing the game which is tiresome, WHY would you remove it in the overlay, it was perfectly fine before.

http://i.imgur.com/5dxQ2M1.jpg

SirDester
12-25-2015, 12:02 PM
Hi don't think they removed them "intentionally" (or I want to think so) but I think the last uplay clients broke them.

Yesterday I did an achievement in AC Black Flag and the overlay notified me a generic "Achievement Unlocked" without telling me "WHAT" achievement I unlocked. I had to alt+tab the game and search in the Uplay client what achievement was unlocked on 24/12/2015.

Update: I just tried rebooting my PC (and so reloading Uplay client) and Achievements are where they should be in the overlay.
Perhaps it's a bug that happens and it lasts till you reload the Uplay client.

Regards and Happy Christmas :)

Rohith_Kumar_Sp
12-25-2015, 06:48 PM
Hi don't think they removed them "intentionally" (or I want to think so) but I think the last uplay clients broke them.

Yesterday I did an achievement in AC Black Flag and the overlay notified me a generic "Achievement Unlocked" without telling me "WHAT" achievement I unlocked. I had to alt+tab the game and search in the Uplay client what achievement was unlocked on 24/12/2015.

Update: I just tried rebooting my PC (and so reloading Uplay client) and Achievements are where they should be in the overlay.
Perhaps it's a bug that happens and it lasts till you reload the Uplay client.

Regards and Happy Christmas :)

they fixed it in the last update, i created this thread long ago.