PDA

View Full Version : Game crashes constantly, but inconsistently during matches

FeislDaDeisl
12-02-2015, 05:47 AM
I have been unable to complete a full match without the game locking up, then crashing and closing itself. It doesn't happen every round of a match, some matches I've made it through 2-3 rounds, only to crash on the final round, some I've crashed midway through the first round, one game I loaded in moved 3 feet forward and crashed. There doesn't seem to be anything in particular similar between crashes, some I'm shooting at or otherwise have other players in my field of view, some I am looking at a wall or at the full face of a building. During the Open Beta I had similar issues, though they seemed to be minimized by disabling the UPlay overlay, and by remaking the party and fully requeueing between games. Since I started the Release version, I have crashed 4 times, and was able to complete 2 situations, and have begun 3 multiplayer matches, I crashed in all the multiplayer matches, one defending after moving 3 feet round 1, once at the top of a ladder round 2 as attackers, and once entering a room to shoot at an enemy. all 3 on different maps, and I crashed once on the 2nd situation while walking downstairs in the house. Many more crashes were had during the open beta, and all under similarly inconsistent circumstances and in the same manner, just crashing without error code and the game forcibly exited to desktop.

System Specs

AMD FX 6100 Sixcore 3.3ghz

8gb DDR3 RAM

Nvidia GTX 650 ti

Windows 7 64-bit

FeislDaDeisl
12-02-2015, 06:14 AM
Update, I verified my files through the Uplay Client, then when entering the game it stopped me to install directx (I had already been at DirectX11 prior to this), and VC redistributable, then I crashed midway through a matchmaking. I restarted Uplay and reloaded the game, made it into a match on Oregon, lost a round as Offense, and crashed as defense ~5 seconds after setup ended, while running through the kitchen.

Bahjabroni
12-02-2015, 06:47 AM
Your HDD doesnt matter. Your OS does though.