PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some people for Beta

BiGTicK 15
12-02-2015, 05:32 AM
Sup y'all. I'm just here looking for some people to hang with and run through the beta with as we get to enjoy the game, hopefully soon. 22/M almost done with college looking for some laid back people to play the game with. Live name is the same as my name here. Looking forward to getting to know y'all.

headsp1iter
12-03-2015, 08:08 PM
What's up bro pretty much what you posted is what I'm tryin to do to, possible join a clan in the future but as for now if like to find a few mature people to run with in the game, help each other out stuff like that, I'm 25/m and would be happy to team up with you. My gt is headsp1iter add me and we will hook up in game thanks.

shiva_sam
12-07-2015, 08:58 PM
hey guys I hope you got alpha keys too, I already finished downloading looking for people to play with let me know if you guys wanna play. I'm 21/m and yeah I finished college too and free all day. my live id: shivasam I'll add you two, I hope you guys will join me tomorrow.

STONEY06
12-07-2015, 09:27 PM
STONEY 06 bro glad to join the team

Dibbss13
12-07-2015, 10:13 PM
im looking to play with someone too add me if you wan gamertag is davidalxnd

ATEFDGAM3R
12-07-2015, 11:06 PM
Can i join you guys ? my gamertag is ATEFDGAM3R i'm looking for someone who won't rush in and mess everything up, and someone who i can communicate with and maybe become friends :)

SoaringJaguar13
12-08-2015, 12:55 PM
Hey, if all of you don't have an active "clan" yet, I'm looking to get together a decent-sized group of people for Team Rainbow. We would be happy to have you all, if you're interested, both for Alpha, Beta, and full game! Our main objective is as the name implies... Counter-Terrorism. We're intending to specialize in hunting Rogue agents in the Dark Zones and assisting the "innocent" agents, so if that is something that would interest you, we'll be happy to have you all!