PDA

View Full Version : WWI Helix Glitch

Lokifarbaute
12-02-2015, 03:02 AM
There's one glitch in WWI i can't get to no matter what I do, on videoes on youtube they drop from the inside of the bridge and down on it and land in the haystack, when I try it, I miss the glitch and land next to the haystack, so I tried climbing both sides of the open bridge to see if I could zipline across, but no, couldn't do that either and jump from there and into the water is still a miss, so what do I do?

it's this one to be excact:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/09pk806276lfg4f/Screenshot 2015-12-02 02.54.57.png?dl=0

LTC_Culhwch
12-04-2015, 02:59 AM
Came to this today, and game just crashes for me.

YazX_
12-13-2015, 08:02 PM
this is not a bug, its by design, the way to get this helix glitch is by using a zipline from the boat to the bridge and when you get on top of it, you do leap of faith.

if you have HBAO+ Ultra, set it to HBAO+, if not then turn your graphics settings to lowest, complete that part then restore them back.

AerosAtar
02-07-2016, 04:42 AM
I'm sorry, but this glitch needs to be made easier.

I've played games that require specific placement and timing to acquire something before, but never something this rediculous. You literally have to get millimeter-precise placement and millisecond-precise timing. That just isn't possible for most people. It is so rediculous, that I am more inclined to believe that thosee people that have successfully got it are the ones experiencing the glitch/bug/random confluence of whatever, and the rest of us are the ones seeing what is actually there.

Unless there is some grand trick that we are all missing. In which case, please, enlighten us Ubisoft! (And before anyone mentions them: I have tried both suggested methods [zipline and hang/drop] so many times I am about to defenestrate my PC - if I am lucky I will hit the hay 1 time in 20, and I have never hit the helix glitch [obviously, or I wouldn't be here].)

LedoveeeKladivo
02-14-2016, 02:04 PM
I'm sorry, but this glitch needs to be made easier.

I've played games that require specific placement and timing to acquire something before, but never something this rediculous. You literally have to get millimeter-precise placement and millisecond-precise timing. That just isn't possible for most people. It is so rediculous, that I am more inclined to believe that thosee people that have successfully got it are the ones experiencing the glitch/bug/random confluence of whatever, and the rest of us are the ones seeing what is actually there.

Unless there is some grand trick that we are all missing. In which case, please, enlighten us Ubisoft! (And before anyone mentions them: I have tried both suggested methods [zipline and hang/drop] so many times I am about to defenestrate my PC - if I am lucky I will hit the hay 1 time in 20, and I have never hit the helix glitch [obviously, or I wouldn't be here].)

Absolutely agree! I have the same problem . . . tried many many many times with no success :-((( really good work from Ubi :-/

VoldR
02-14-2016, 08:28 PM
Same here, at the blimp part,

I believe it has to do with the background when facing that direction.

What I did was, face the camera in reverse and jump while facing the building and not the open space. The reason I think it's the background because even other locations in the map, when i look in that direction, it may crash.

j.f.luteijn
11-07-2016, 09:31 PM
Iused a zipline from the boat to the bridge. From where do you have todo the leap of faith? I tried but I simply miss the helix.

xXChesh1reCatXx
12-18-2016, 10:33 PM
Come on! I've been at this for 2 and a half hours! The helix glitch under the bridge in Assassin's Creed Syndicate WWI is impossible to get. I've done everything the internet said I should do, and nothing has worked. I even stood on the raised bridge road to see it's placement and I've conceded that there's nowhere I can go to reach this glitch. It's ruining my gameplay, and that's extremely hard to do when you're a life long AC lover like me. Never in gaming have you been this frustrated, never!. Fix this Ubisoft!! What can I do to get this glitch!?

Ureh
12-19-2016, 11:02 PM
Have you tried performing the 'rope launcher + leap of faith' combo? It's the same trick that is required to get 100% sync in Evie's mission "Room with a View" during Sequence 5.

Climb to the topmost bridges with the anti-aircraft turrets. I stood on the left bridge and aimed the rope launcher at the right bridge (aim the reticule so that it's positioned above the helix glitch). When you're about halfway across the zipline press the buttons that you usually use to freerun down (aka controlled descent or parkour down). Doing so should perform a leap of faith which should give just enough of an arch to reach the collectible. You might have to adjust your position on the bridge - maybe aim the launcher from a slightly adjacent position - and see what timing works for you. Depending on where you launch the zipline you need to perform the leap of faith before you're halfway to the other bridge, right in the middle, or a bit after that.

j.f.luteijn
12-28-2016, 04:30 PM
I've tried standing on both bridges. But I can't use the rope launcher. I'm playing on pc. It's the only thing I have to do to get 100%. Freerun down doesn't work either.

reyrod01
03-06-2017, 04:59 PM
Come on! I've been at this for 2 and a half hours! The helix glitch under the bridge in Assassin's Creed Syndicate WWI is impossible to get. I've done everything the internet said I should do, and nothing has worked. I even stood on the raised bridge road to see it's placement and I've conceded that there's nowhere I can go to reach this glitch. It's ruining my gameplay, and that's extremely hard to do when you're a life long AC lover like me. Never in gaming have you been this frustrated, never!. Fix this Ubisoft!! What can I do to get this glitch!?

It's NOT impossible, trust me. It took me several days to finally get it. It's all about timing. If I remember correctly, you start at the top of the walkway of the bridge on the other side of the Helix Glitch, while lined-up with the glitch. Use the rope launcher to get to the other walkway. This is where the timing is. You need to perform a Leap of Faith right before getting to the other side. If you do it too early, you'll just fall onto the boat below. If you do it too late, you'll just cling to the walkway. The timing has to be perfect. Please don't give up. It is possible!!!

Mileena116
05-09-2018, 02:17 AM
There's one glitch in WWI i can't get to no matter what I do, on videoes on youtube they drop from the inside of the bridge and down on it and land in the haystack, when I try it, I miss the glitch and land next to the haystack, so I tried climbing both sides of the open bridge to see if I could zipline across, but no, couldn't do that either and jump from there and into the water is still a miss, so what do I do?

it's this one to be excact:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/09pk806276lfg4f/Screenshot 2015-12-02 02.54.57.png?dl=0

I ACTUALLY DID IT! There is a sailboat to the west of the bridge. Stand on the end of the diagonal mast, and aim your zip line at the east side of the bridge, right above the glitch. Right before you reach the end, do a leap of faith off the zip line.

Asura47
11-11-2018, 03:59 PM
having a hard time with the quote and reply buttons on here, but...
Mileena116's suggestion about the sailboat just underneath the glitch to the west worked for me. I was able to do it on the first try. While standing at the end of the diagonal post with the sail on it, I aimed to the left of the center of the far bridge leading to just above the glitch, zipped to just before climbing onto the bridge and then did a leap of faith from the rope

Alezilla68
03-03-2019, 01:34 AM
Bless this gentleman, he is the hero we needed. This trick, right here, is the light at the end of the poorly designed tunnel Ubisoft has created around this glitch. If you are reading this and have not gotten this glitch, rinse and repeat the instructions here until you get it. If you, Mileena116, are reading this, thank you for your service to this community. If anyone from Ubisoft is reading this, please learn how customer support works.