PDA

View Full Version : Covert Elite (Xbox One)

STALLIONO06
12-02-2015, 01:05 AM
Recruiting for Xbox One. You need to be over the age of 21. We're only 3 Deep. Looking for 5 more Players that are serious and want to win. Looking to get about 15 Players in to the Squad. A Forum will be created, once the Squad is in the Works. After we get out Squad Members. We'll be having Squad Battles. If your interested, Apply here or Message me on Xbox. My gamertag is STALLIONO.. Hope to hear from you

STALLIONO06
12-02-2015, 09:33 PM
Still looking for Serious RainbowSix Siege guys. You need to be over the age of 21, have a Mic and want to win. My Gamertag is STALLIONO

ninja_rua7
12-03-2015, 06:25 AM
im 31 and my gamertag is andrew1877

ForzaJuve108
12-04-2015, 12:34 AM
still looking?

guest-lMj3500P
12-04-2015, 04:26 PM
My gamertag is UF Benny if you are still looking.

STALLIONO06
12-04-2015, 09:19 PM
You all are more than welcome to become apart of our brand new brigade Blitzkrieg! It would be really awesome to have all of you come over and be apart of our community! If you are interested feel free to follow the information below.

ICE Gaming is actively recruiting new members for our Rainbow Six: Siege branch! We are a forum based community broken down into Brigades by game. Our community activities include game nights, giveaways, contests, and tournaments all in a friendly, fun atmosphere with someone always to party up with! We also support Destiny, Halo 5, Star Wars: Battlefront, and GTA 5, Black Ops 3 as well as Rainbow Six Siege.

Requirements for joining: A working headset and access to the forums. We do not require you to change your gamertag.

How to join ICE Gaming?

1) Visit website: http://icegamingus.com/forum.php?referrerid=1126

2) Click Register to create an account on the Forums, Fill out an application by clicking Applications.

3) Follow the format requested above, and apply to join the console and game Brigade of your choice

4) Wait for a staff member to accept your application, and give you further instructions

5) Start posting around the forums, introduce yourself, and start gaming!

Please make your own Post to Recruit guys. Don't use my Post to get guys on your Team.

guest-vXmFaab9
12-05-2015, 08:02 PM
Recruiting for Xbox One. You need to be over the age of 21. We're only 3 Deep. Looking for 5 more Players that are serious and want to win. Looking to get about 15 Players in to the Squad. A Forum will be created, once the Squad is in the Works. After we get out Squad Members. We'll be having Squad Battles. If your interested, Apply here or Message me on Xbox. My gamertag is STALLIONO.. Hope to hear from you

im 18 but maybe give me a break im in the army if that help looking for a winning group in seige GT "iReduxTV"

STALLIONO06
12-06-2015, 06:54 AM
im 18 but maybe give me a break im in the army if that help looking for a winning group in seige GT "iReduxTV"

add me on xbox