PDA

View Full Version : Constant lag spikes and rubberbanding

GhostSumoDevil
12-01-2015, 10:49 PM
For some reason, every match I play on seems to have rubber-banding and lag every maybe 5 seconds during a match. i can see my ping going from around 60 to up to 180 and then drops down after a few seconds. I had this issue rarely during the beta last week, but its much worse now.

Another thing i noticed is that my data server is set to "wus" i assume that's West US? with a 150 ping! connection. during the beta it said it was connected to "d" with 80 ping. Why am i being connected to a further away server? Is that causing issues?

I live in central Canada. Seems alot of the people i connect with in lobbies are from Europe as they don't speak English. Please let me know if this is known or what else I can do. I can't play this game in its current laggy state.

I've tried restarting pc, turning off all unnecessary programs, etc etc.

TheCyrcus
12-02-2015, 05:55 PM
I've been getting loads of rubber-banding also. My ping sits consistently around 40. This is literally the only game that I get this much rubber-banding in.

This crap needs to be fixed.

AvengerJG4
12-04-2015, 01:28 AM
I am also experiencing the excessive ping with rubber banding. Not sure what root cause is yet - I can hop on Battlefront and countless other games, Steam/Origin doesn't matter with no issues. Just running Uplay and multiplayer of this seems to go to hell.

SnowKookie
12-04-2015, 04:36 AM
I am having exactly the same problem I keep getting matched with people that do not even speak english and I am from Australia. I am also getting constant lag spikes in the game and then getting kicked later on in the match it is so annoying as I did not have this issue at all in the beta.