PDA

View Full Version : Can't progress because lack of main missions

PFC-Cowboy
12-01-2015, 09:53 PM
Hi,

I'm somewhat stuck in sequence 3 after you unlock the train as the hideout. The map shows no more main missions and neither the train anymore - so I don't know where it is. I was doing side stuff with Evie in Lambeth but can't do much else.

Is this intentional? There are no new missions popping up and I can't quick travel to the train because it's not shown either. And I can't switch characters. Jacob is greyed out and cannot be switched to. I don't know what I'm supposed to do here.

Please help.

P.S.: This game seems pretty buggy so I'm not sure if I just hit a game breaking bug or if I'm missing something. Some tutorial popups don't go away either. I was told to craft stuff and I did. The message to craft stuff is still there though.

kctay
12-07-2015, 03:04 AM
I see the same problems regarding the missions. I have experienced few graphical bugs, and that is it. But finding missions, or starting missions, then going on to something else, then trying to come back to said mission? Not happening.

Anykeyer
12-07-2015, 08:20 AM
After each sequience you have to start a new one youself from the wall in your train.