PDA

View Full Version : Gaming crashing when... *spoilers*

Apexgun245
12-01-2015, 06:15 PM
As stated spoilers possible so don't read on if you don't like spoilers of any kind.

So I'm doing the "future" mission and have got to a point where after clearing a room of enemies I need to get down to the river below and interact with a thing (keeping it vague) there is an eagle leap point from the window which seems to be the desired direction for the player to go, when I do the jump and hit the hay game crashes, have tried multiple times and backtracking and trying to reach goal from other direction once I get close to objective game crashes, I have verified files and still crashing at this point deleting saves and starting again is not an option since I'm in sequance 6 and at 68% completion with 2/3 of all items collected, I have not checked if it is possible to quit out of the memory/sequence/thing just wanna know if this is happening to others if any other solutions might be available etc......

alyosha.
12-01-2015, 09:25 PM
As stated spoilers possible so don't read on if you don't like spoilers of any kind.

So I'm doing the "future" mission and have got to a point where after clearing a room of enemies I need to get down to the river below and interact with a thing (keeping it vague) there is an eagle leap point from the window which seems to be the desired direction for the player to go, when I do the jump and hit the hay game crashes, have tried multiple times and backtracking and trying to reach goal from other direction once I get close to objective game crashes, I have verified files and still crashing at this point deleting saves and starting again is not an option since I'm in sequance 6 and at 68% completion with 2/3 of all items collected, I have not checked if it is possible to quit out of the memory/sequence/thing just wanna know if this is happening to others if any other solutions might be available etc......

I have the same problem!
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1342664-WW1-Mission-ACS-exe-has-stopped-working