PDA

View Full Version : Looking for team for Terrorist hunt

DK Portela
12-01-2015, 03:04 PM
Ex-military with experience looking for a group, in preference ex military like myself with experience, teamplay and discipline to learn, i don't do PVP so it would be mainly Terrorist Hunt in realistic mode preference.

VanCampDK
12-01-2015, 04:26 PM
Ex-military with experience looking for a group, in preference ex military like myself with experience, teamplay and discipline to learn, i don't do PVP so it would be mainly Terrorist Hunt in realistic mode preference.

Guess you're from Denmark with the DK? I'm also former military - I'm up for some terrorist hunt! Tired of gaming with ppl who just goes Rambo style.

Mr.Jensen_
12-01-2015, 04:34 PM
Det er PC right?

hvis ja så jeg klar.

VanCampDK
12-01-2015, 04:35 PM
Det er PC right?

hvis ja så jeg klar.

Fedt! Ja jeg er også på PC ;)

Mr.Jensen_
12-01-2015, 04:39 PM
Fedt! Ja jeg er også på PC ;)

sweet du adder mig bare Mr.Jensen_

VanCampDK
12-01-2015, 05:09 PM
Portela - Jeg kan ihvertfald ikke tilføje dig, på det navn.
Mit er PeeJayDK

DK Portela
12-01-2015, 10:19 PM
Ah sorry gents DK is short my nickname from the ol'warhorse time. I'm from Portugal but i was raised in the US so my English is spot on. If that is ok with you throw me an invite on Uplay.

VanCampDK
12-02-2015, 07:44 AM
Ah sorry gents DK is short my nickname from the ol'warhorse time. I'm from Portugal but i was raised in the US so my English is spot on. If that is ok with you throw me an invite on Uplay.

Ahh! Now that makes sense! :)
That's fine by us. We're also english speaking. Whats your uplay username? I cannot find anything when I search for DK Portela or Portela.

DAWN-DaMann22
12-03-2015, 01:48 AM
Whats up Portela. I have a few in my group who play RS TH a lot. Most of us do multiplayer but jump into TH from time to time. Check us out at Quantum Dawn Gaming (quantumdawn.com) and our teamspeak channel (ts.quantumdawn.com) if you're interested in joining and hanging out with our community.

DK Portela
12-03-2015, 02:41 PM
Ahh! Now that makes sense! :)
That's fine by us. We're also english speaking. Whats your uplay username? I cannot find anything when I search for DK Portela or Portela.

It's SGF_DarkOne

Whats up Portela. I have a few in my group who play RS TH a lot. Most of us do multiplayer but jump into TH from time to time. Check us out at Quantum Dawn Gaming (quantumdawn.com) and our teamspeak channel (ts.quantumdawn.com) if you're interested in joining and hanging out with our community.

Sorry i don't do PVP, if your group is PVP inclined we're not a good match.

Darkbrussel
12-03-2015, 06:07 PM
I would like to play for fun :)

DAWN-DaMann22
12-04-2015, 02:35 AM
It's SGF_DarkOne

Sorry i don't do PVP, if your group is PVP inclined we're not a good match.

We are split between PVP and PVE. The past few nights since the game we have been going based on whatever one wants to play. I prefer PVP while some others rather play TH. So last night we did a split of both. We are community driven instead of mode specific.

DK Portela
12-12-2015, 08:35 AM
I'm still looking for a team of military veterans. Just a heads up.

Where are you Army Vets at?