PDA

View Full Version : [UK][LF] Mature, Fun - Friends to own casual/rank

SC-Varneo
12-01-2015, 12:57 PM
Currently level 11, looking for all around easy, fun people who just want to chill and own every game where possible.
I'm 23 and live in Scotland, so English is highly preferred.

I'm a Global Elite currently in CSGO and have played FPS games for many many years, early 2004 if i recall correctly is when i started playing.
I pick up quite quickly and work around new people if i must, I'm not amazing but highly skilled is probably the best way to describe myself when it comes to FPS games.

I believe games like Rainbow Six are much more fun when you have a team with people who communicate, laugh and want to get better at the same time (Win)
If so feel free to add me, I'm currently on a week of holiday so i will be playing 24/7 most likely to get high rank asap.

Will buy teamspeak if i enough people will be interested in playing with me.

Varneo - Uplay/In-Game

Cya :)

WAR.BatCrazy
12-01-2015, 05:14 PM
http://oi68.tinypic.com/2dgjocm.jpg

Hi Varneo

Saw your post and you seem like a jolly chap! So here we go, we are currently looking for players like yourself with a mature attitude and a passionate interest in cooperating with other fellow players, thru voice and in-game tactics.

We already have an TeamSpeak setup so if you are in a market for a good time and quality tactical teamplay, give us a visit at website www.shieldsquadron.com say hallo, don’t be a stranger or head on over into our TeamSpeak address: 216.127.64.88:4464

Have a good one! Cheers :)

jataATTACK
12-01-2015, 11:49 PM
Currently level 11, looking for all around easy, fun people who just want to chill and own every game where possible.
I'm 23 and live in Scotland, so English is highly preferred.

I'm a Global Elite currently in CSGO and have played FPS games for many many years, early 2004 if i recall correctly is when i started playing.
I pick up quite quickly and work around new people if i must, I'm not amazing but highly skilled is probably the best way to describe myself when it comes to FPS games.

I believe games like Rainbow Six are much more fun when you have a team with people who communicate, laugh and want to get better at the same time (Win)
If so feel free to add me, I'm currently on a week of holiday so i will be playing 24/7 most likely to get high rank asap.

Will buy teamspeak if i enough people will be interested in playing with me.

Varneo - Uplay/In-Game

Cya :)

I am looking for the same people! Please add me if you are still looking for people to play with. I am 23, speak English, and looking for people that communicate.

jataATTACK
12-01-2015, 11:50 PM
Request sent.

jataATTACK
12-01-2015, 11:55 PM
SQ.BatSithCrazy: I don't think that I would have enough time to be a part of your clan (CS major while working at law firm), but I share similar values when it comes to communicating being a good sport and wanting to win! If you wish to add me please do!

PCrouch15
12-02-2015, 02:06 AM
Im looking for the same thing aswell, i am 23 and i live in wales i like playing with people who can communicate and have a laugh,ive been playing FPS games since i was little i am LE on CSGO so feel free to add me if your interested :D

SC-Varneo
12-02-2015, 12:43 PM
Hey everyone :)

Need 4 people who are at level 20 or higher to get started in ranked!
The quicker the better. Add me x

Varneo

ArmoredSir
12-02-2015, 05:56 PM
Steam: ArmoredSir