PDA

View Full Version : So the long awaited patch broke the graphics?

Going4Quests
12-01-2015, 11:24 AM
So.. I had really no problems with Assassin's Creed Syndicate. Everything had great settings on maxing everything almost out, running 60 fps on 1080p. Now anti aliasing and something else seems to be broken, and this are things I've only spotted after 5 minutes of playing.

Before the patch, at my AA settings there was almost no flickering at fences and trees and now it's just a flicker nightmare. I've also seen that Jacob his outfit begins to stretch sometime.

Can you please look into this? I got the latest Nvidia drivers running on Windows 10.

silviuflorescu
12-01-2015, 12:14 PM
Hi, i have some problems too after the last update on "syndicate"...I can't run the game in full screen. Tried all settings and nothing...Game works only in windowed mode. Before the update game was fine except the mission when you have to bring the minister wife back to her place. Game was freezing in loading screen. Has enyone find a solution for the full screen mode? Last update was today (december first).

YazX_
12-01-2015, 01:51 PM
today a new driver will be released by Nvidia, Nvidia said they are working closely with Ubisoft , so hopefully this driver will optimize and fix all remaining issues.

Going4Quests
12-01-2015, 03:41 PM
Okay thanks! I'll be making some homework then while we wait for the patch. :P

davis8537ac
12-01-2015, 07:11 PM
In the notes of the driver there is nothing about ACS

MrWD12
12-01-2015, 07:38 PM
I am also experiencing flickering trees, As if they're strobing when I pan the camera :/ no issue before updating to the latest patch. Also after updating, my AA setting was set off by default, I was using FXAA.

Using a 780Ti.

Going4Quests
12-01-2015, 08:44 PM
Yea today's driver didnt do anything I could notice. Ubisoft really needs to tell Nvidia they need to stop screwing up Assassin's Creed. :(

I--Skeptik--I
12-01-2015, 09:02 PM
Yea today's driver didnt do anything I could notice. Ubisoft really needs to tell Nvidia they need to stop screwing up Assassin's Creed. :(

I noticed that too. The new drivers 359.06 does nothing for Syndicate. There is better performance on the 358.91 drivers. I can barely handle 1440 on the new drivers, but it could handle just fine on 358.91. I guess I'll be rolling back.

What's also weird is that, either Ubi or Nvidia said that the new drivers (359.06) would have improvements for Syndicate and yet there is nothing about it in the notes for the drivers.

MrWD12
12-01-2015, 09:30 PM
I haven't updated to the new Nvidia drivers yet as I'm not at home but will report back my experience when I do update them :)

MrWD12
12-03-2015, 05:24 PM
I'm experiencing the same issues with the flickering trees as I did before I updated my Nvidia Drivers. All the antialiasing in the game looks worse since patch 1.21

I'm half tempted to uninstall the game. Reinstall the game, and cancel any updates (I've got the Rooks Edition)