PDA

View Full Version : Not getting preorder bonus in game

rinaldop
12-01-2015, 07:44 AM
I preordered the Gold edition on Amazon but after I redeemed my code I cannot access the custom ship in game. When I try to select it I am told it is unlocked by redeeming a preorder code.

Can anything be done?

Ubi-Barbalatu
12-04-2015, 01:15 PM
Hi Rinaldop,

I checked your account and couldn't find any information that you entered the pre-order code. Please contact amazon to get the pre-order code to be able to unlock the bonus content.

Cheers,
Barbalatu

PrimalDragon
12-10-2015, 10:44 AM
Dont bother with Amazon they don't have any codes ring UBISOFT customer support up

tootallbob
12-12-2015, 05:05 PM
I preordered the game as well. I did it on Steam. I can not customize the command ship or the HQ. I have the customize command ship reward in the UPlay Club and again I can not customize it. What do I need to do?

UbiVertigo
12-13-2015, 12:36 AM
Hey tootallbob,

Be on the lookout for a PM from me.

Ubi-Barbalatu
12-14-2015, 11:07 AM
Hey,

You can find details, how to change your ship in this guide (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1315550-FAQ-Change-Language-Corporation-name-logo-skins-for-ship-and-Corporation-HQ). If you cannot change your ship, please contact customer support via https://support.ubi.com

Regards,
Barbalatu

rinaldop
12-14-2015, 07:40 PM
Hi Rinaldop,

I checked your account and couldn't find any information that you entered the pre-order code. Please contact amazon to get the pre-order code to be able to unlock the bonus content.

Cheers,
Barbalatu
I had also opened a support ticket and this is the response I received
[I]
[Removed ticket content]

Looks like I am screwed.

Ubi-Barbalatu
12-15-2015, 05:34 PM
Hi Rinaldop,

Just to understand your case correctly: You pre-ordered the game via amazon, but you forgot to enter the pre order code?

Regards,
Barbalatu

(Please keep in mind that the ticket content is private and should not be posted on the forums)

rinaldop
12-15-2015, 10:17 PM
Hi Rinaldop,

Just to understand your case correctly: You pre-ordered the game via amazon, but you forgot to enter the pre order code?

Regards,
Barbalatu

(Please keep in mind that the ticket content is private and should not be posted on the forums)

Well, I pre-ordered the game, Gold Edition, via Amazon and they gave me 2 codes, 1 for the game and 1 for the DLC. I never thought to enter the code before the game was available for download. After the game was released I entered my 2 codes, 1 to play and 1 for the DLC and they both worked. I just assumed I got the bonus ship automatically. After playing for a few days I tried to select the custom ship but the game would not let me. According to ticket support you have to enter the game code BEFORE the game was released to the public in order to get the pre-order bonus.

Seems stupid to me.