PDA

View Full Version : How does the forum friend request work?

Kim770402
12-01-2015, 07:21 AM
Hey guys new here!!! Been sending friend request via the forum threads. Once I start friending folks and getting friends, will they automatically start appearing on my farm once they visit me or is there a better way to gain friends? On Facebook, Iit only allows me to see a few of the people on my friends list and I am sure they play, but it won't show me who they are. So wondering how to get the best our of getting friends on here through forums. I play Horse Haven everyday and would love to see how far I can get through having friends to help and get help from. So feel free to add me. I say the more the merrier and Lets see how big our farms can be. I don't use real money for game sites. I got kids and bills. But work hard at making my stuff improve. So please add me!!!!! Thanks just trying to figure it out.

luvs2playnrain
12-01-2015, 08:18 PM
I sent you a request, I just started trying to find people hope it works

Tiffany0919
12-07-2015, 06:57 PM
I'm having serious issues trying to find friends :/ I have no idea how to find or add people. And I don't play through my Facebook. Someone please fill me in lol

Jaspurrcat
12-19-2015, 08:13 AM
I don't have a Facebook account or twitter account. I'm just working on my Amazon fire tablet over the Internet . I did manage to get one friend on my farm but I'm not sure how it worked. But I am able to view her farm and she is able to view mine and I have bred a couple of my horses with her horses. I have made friends requests to some of you and have not received any kind of a reply so I don't know if I'm making the request correctly or you're not able to see my farm unless I'm on the same medium as you are . Please advise

Jaspurrcat
12-20-2015, 05:30 AM
the friends name are Carrie and Karen . I don't know what their usernames are on here but if they could let everybody know how they got to my farm so I can have more people . Then we can all help each other on our farms . I also was able to actually get a friend on this site , baby doll 39, but she's the only one I was able to get . I haven't received any other requests . One thing I did notice is when I select a person's name from the forum I can ask them to be a friend and I guess it works because baby doll replied to me. I don't know if she was able to get on my farm or not . But thanks for all the advice . Have a happy holiday everybody

Wirfelk89
01-04-2017, 06:32 AM
Hey could you add me too?