PDA

View Full Version : Stuck on "Creating Squad..." anyone got solutions?

xkushswag420x
12-01-2015, 06:57 AM
Im always stuck on the Creating Squad loading scree, i had this on the beta aswell but i didnt have any issues on my ps4. If you guys got any solutions please let me know. ALso to make sure my pc is by far good enough to run the game so nothing wrong on that end.
Thanks.

BARRETTY93
12-01-2015, 02:33 PM
Im always stuck on the Creating Squad loading scree, i had this on the beta aswell but i didnt have any issues on my ps4. If you guys got any solutions please let me know. ALso to make sure my pc is by far good enough to run the game so nothing wrong on that end.
Thanks.

After the game launched the game stuck at Creating Squad. .. :confused::confused::confused:

:nonchalance::(

Bahjabroni
12-01-2015, 08:55 PM
After the game launched the game stuck at Creating Squad. .. :confused::confused::confused:

:nonchalance::(

Im having the same issue he is.

Basically when the game gets to the squad creating screen after you pick a game mode, it crashes.

Same thing for me, every single time, new drivers havent helped, no other game is having issues.

Segue
12-01-2015, 10:21 PM
Same problem here, i have been able to play one round of situations by loading the game as admin from the file folder instead of through uplay but after one round it causes the same stuck at creating squad and error 2-0x00000047 error. i played fine in the alpha test but since then always had this problem in every beta.

Bahjabroni
12-01-2015, 11:18 PM
Same problem here, i have been able to play one round of situations by loading the game as admin from the file folder instead of through uplay but after one round it causes the same stuck at creating squad and error 2-0x00000047 error. i played fine in the alpha test but since then always had this problem in every beta.

Yep, just chiming in here as well. Something is seriously wrong on Ubi's side. No other game gives me this problem and nothing Ive tried has remedied this with Siege.

It either crashes at "Creating Squad" (this happens when I try running in compatibility mode for Win 7 or Win 8), or it crashes after I select a game mode and am at "joining game" (Win 10). The only time Ive reached the game world itself is when I run benchmarking.

This game is basically a menu simulator for me at best right now.