PDA

View Full Version : Looking for team for casual-to-competitive play US EST 8-10PM Wkdy- All day wknd

NotAnotherRoach
11-30-2015, 10:28 PM
Hello,
I am a 26 year old American who is looking for a team to consistently play with. I work fulltime and cannot play every night but will be available most nights between 8pm and 10pm EST and pretty much all the time on weekends.

I have a history of playing competitively on pretty much all COD games but that has taken a back seat to playing RTS games. I played the beta for R6S and fared well.

Please feel free to message me if you are looking for like minded players like myself!

Droogie_1
12-01-2015, 04:58 AM
id be down to play with you I'm not looking to enter competitions but do like to play serious in ranked and casual for fun add me to uplay friends if you like ill send you a request also

DAWN-DaMann22
12-03-2015, 01:54 AM
Whats up Happy and droogie (if interested). If you guys are looking for a group to play US EST after 8 then check us out at Quantum Dawn Gaming (quantumdawn.com). We have a dedicated teamspeak server, ts.quantumdawn.com that we use to play many other games together. Games like Arma 3, DayZ, H1z1, Planetside 2, and others have honed our skill to work together and know how to play together. So if you're interested then check us out at the website and teamspeak channel if you want to play with us.

Hooksim
12-03-2015, 03:49 AM
Hey Happy and Droogie, we're looking for a couple of mature gamers over at Mutual Sim. You can check us out if interested. MutualSim.com (http://mutualsim.com)

barraco_101
12-03-2015, 04:03 AM
i have the same condition. ill be down to play with you. add me on uplay barraco_101

The_Pendulum
12-03-2015, 08:43 AM
I'll be down to play whenever most days out of the week, Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sat and Sun. I'm also pretty chill and love using teamwork, though I'm still getting the hang of this game.

Uplay is: The_Pendulum
Steam is: ThePendulum