PDA

View Full Version : US EST Player Looking for Comp

FeS_martyr
11-30-2015, 09:11 PM
So.

Former FPS'er. Haven't played in quite a while (a few minutes here and there casually). Looking to get back into it competitively with Siege.

Looking specifically for an EST group that plans to eventually get into competitive ESEA type stuff and play on a semi-nightly basis. I have no issue at all being bench / back up while I get my bearings in competitive FPS's again.

Competitive Experience:
CAL-O AA:O (made own team)
CAL-M / CEVO-A CoD4 (PAM4 Mod)
TGL Admin for CoD4
Top 20 US Guild WoW during WotLK

Role preference is generally a rifle / support type player. Assault wise I will likely be a Thatcher / Thermite / Twitch. Defensive would be Mute / Bandit / Castle. I'm not going to clutch any 1v5s, but I know my strengths and weaknesses and play to them. I'm not an aggressive player and will generally take time to clear rooms and drone ahead.

Contact me here or on Uplay tomorrow night. I'd love at the very least to find a group of 5 people that actually communicate to play ranked with.

FeS_martyr
12-01-2015, 10:50 PM
Still looking for a good group of guys to join up with.

DAWN-DaMann22
12-03-2015, 01:50 AM
Whats up cnumartyr. I will not lead you to say that we are planning on going competitive but have many members who are very competitively minded and may be interested in practicing with you. If you're interested in playing with us or have any questions then check us out at Quantum Dawn Gaming (quantumdawn.com) and our teamspeak channel (ts.quantumdawn.com).