PDA

View Full Version : One Save File

tenshin893
11-30-2015, 07:29 AM
Really we only one save file and a lousy save checkpoint??:mad:

The game is really good but with this stupid issue. Why the hell we got one save file? Cloud save is unreliable.

I just played it yesterday the game just crash on me on Sequence 3 cut scene and stuck w/ Evie in limbo. Now my save file been corrupt and decided to deleted. Yes i could ask for support but w/ game design like this is a mess.

Is it due to fact we got cash shop in the game that's why we only got one save file. Also if i buy a helix in that save file, will my helix currency be lost and bought cash shop item be lost on that savefile??

Luckily i never bought any helix currency yet.

YazX_
11-30-2015, 12:46 PM
Helix credits are saved online with your account and it doesn't rely on saves, sorry that you had your saves corrupted, perhaps you should start taking manual backups, i have revived a thread a week earlier for such matter even if you got no problems in saving as you will never know what will happen, here is the thread, you might find it useful:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/889167-Ultimate-Saves-Backup-Restore-Tool-for-All-Ubisoft-Games

Rohith_Kumar_Sp
11-30-2015, 04:38 PM
Really we only one save file and a lousy save checkpoint??:mad:

The game is really good but with this stupid issue. Why the hell we got one save file? Cloud save is unreliable.

I just played it yesterday the game just crash on me on Sequence 3 cut scene and stuck w/ Evie in limbo. Now my save file been corrupt and decided to deleted. Yes i could ask for support but w/ game design like this is a mess.

Is it due to fact we got cash shop in the game that's why we only got one save file. Also if i buy a helix in that save file, will my helix currency be lost and bought cash shop item be lost on that savefile??

Luckily i never bought any helix currency yet.

remember how AC had multiple saves? oh those were the good times. now you have to delete the save file to play the game again. why did they remove you ask, it's called double dipping.

tenshin893
11-30-2015, 09:19 PM
Helix credits are saved online with your account and it doesn't rely on saves, sorry that you had your saves corrupted, perhaps you should start taking manual backups, i have revived a thread a week earlier for such matter even if you got no problems in saving as you will never know what will happen, here is the thread, you might find it useful:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/889167-Ultimate-Saves-Backup-Restore-Tool-for-All-Ubisoft-Games

Thank you for reply but with this save system i am just really scared to buy helix currency.

I now know my helix currency is connected w/ this account not the save game.
I just recently bought the season pass and season pass seems got a helix currency points.
Uplay cloud seems a mess.

Thank you for the guide but is it possible to implement a manual save in the game instead of going to my files manually. New system is a mess like really i just crash from cutscene and my save file been corrupted. Why is there a save checkpoint on a cutscene? Also why most of the cutscene unskippable??

The game need more polish. Gameplay is nice. I think this game in my opinion is the best assassin creed i ever played but w/ this kind of system is a mess.