PDA

View Full Version : I love it

I--Skeptik--I
11-30-2015, 04:36 AM
I love how during kidnappings, if the guy's shoelace even touches the carriage, he dies instantly. Very realistic.

Fail Ubi

strigoi1958
11-30-2015, 04:56 AM
never happened once for me... you should ring the guiness book of records you must have had the most affected gameplay if not the most negative posts in history ;)

Frag_Maniac
11-30-2015, 10:03 PM
Surely if you noticed his shoe was untied you must have known you had him too close to a moving carriage. LOL

Seriously though, if it wasn't moving, it wouldn't have happened. Your bad for not being careful.

High end components usually are owned by those whom game avidly, but often their common sense and awareness don't match.

Your thread title is a great song though. Someone ought to do a montage video of Evie wreaking havoc to that song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxxajLWwzqY

I--Skeptik--I
11-30-2015, 11:32 PM
Actually, the carriage wasn't moving, it was a bug, I know that running into a moving carriage will injure if not kill you or your kidnap victim. I also love how arrogant and condescending your attitude is.

Frag_Maniac
12-01-2015, 03:59 AM
... I also love how arrogant and condescending your attitude is.Your welcome. You're just FULL of "love" aren't you, you cheeky little monkey. LOL

Still hearing that song every time you drone on with that same old "love" sarcasm. If you don't want to hear flippant comebacks, stop trying to be so ironic.

Seriously though, you're mistaken one way or the other. Either the cart WAS moving, even if slightly, or there's somethign wrong on your end, like the usual corrupt or missing game files. If it was a "bug" as you insist, it would be happening to everyone.

Get it now? Maybe when you stop troll posting with irrational emotion, you'll get why I responded the way I did.