PDA

View Full Version : Please reduce graphic for terrorist hunt

Tom11888
11-30-2015, 03:07 AM
Please reduce the graphics and corpses on screen. The game will be able to reach 60 fps on consoles for terrorist hunt.

30 fps destroys the experience. Low frame rates reduce the effectiveness of response to AI threats. You know deep down it will always lag like crazy and 30 fps makes it worse when dealing with AI. Please make it 60 fps so that we can deal with the AI lag more effectively.

Dr_Gonzo71
11-30-2015, 05:16 PM
I agree, Terrorist Hunt is a dead mode to me because of the frame rate. I think the problem is the consoles' CPU and not the GPU. There seems to be a heavy strain because of the amount of AI terrorists having to run their AI routines. I mean, other games were able to pull off 60 fps despite lots of AI, like Battlefield 4, but those are running on different engines. However, maybe with some clever spawning Ubi would be able to hit the 60 fps. The terrorists don't have to be on the map all at once, they could spawn as you approach your target. The maps are small, so this would need to be handled carefully, you don't want to have anyone spawn in front of - or even worse - behind you, but I believe it could work.

I don't think Ubi will do anything to achieve 60 fps in Terrorist Hunt, though.

Tom11888
12-01-2015, 02:24 AM
I agree, Terrorist Hunt is a dead mode to me because of the frame rate. I think the problem is the consoles' CPU and not the GPU. There seems to be a heavy strain because of the amount of AI terrorists having to run their AI routines. I mean, other games were able to pull off 60 fps despite lots of AI, like Battlefield 4, but those are running on different engines. However, maybe with some clever spawning Ubi would be able to hit the 60 fps. The terrorists don't have to be on the map all at once, they could spawn as you approach your target. The maps are small, so this would need to be handled carefully, you don't want to have anyone spawn in front of - or even worse - behind you, but I believe it could work.

I don't think Ubi will do anything to achieve 60 fps in Terrorist Hunt, though.

I see that the graphics are unnecessarily kept as the same as the competitive mode. If they reduce them and corpses numbers, it will help reaching the 60 fps more easily. I tried the lowest setting on PC and it still looks decent. Some times I don't know why they are making this decision. I hope the man in charge plays the game a bit more. Not many players will want to play competitive after a long day of work and when the coop doesn't work, it's sad.

Tom11888
12-01-2015, 08:13 AM
Please make it 60 fps for terrorist hunt so I can purchase this game. PLEASE

gregginho
12-02-2015, 10:35 PM
I am really enjoying this game but i also feel that if they could reach 60 fps for terrorist hunt it would make it so much better even if that means downgrading the graphics considerably.still an awesome game mind.

proKILLDEATH
12-02-2015, 11:05 PM
How much more do you want to down grade this game it all ready looks bad. On Xbox one in terrorist hunt I looks like s h I t any more we be back on Xbox 360 graphic.

Tom11888
12-04-2015, 02:52 AM
Lowest setting on PC still looks good.

Please make it 60 fps for Terrorist hunt. PLEASEEEEE

30 fps is too painful