PDA

View Full Version : Game breaking bug

I--Skeptik--I
11-29-2015, 11:32 PM
Nigel In For The Chop is bugged.

I can only destroy 2 pieces of evidence, the third does not exist. It says it's about 10-15 feet away from the body, but when I get with in 25 feet of it, the icon disappears. It's "pointing" downstairs, but I do not see any lower level in the area I'm in. I have spent over 30 minutes just looking for the third piece of evidence, or maybe try to "bug" it or "exploit" it into place. I can't do anything with the body until all the pieces of evidence are destroyed. I tried validating game files, restarting checkpoints and even restarting the mission, but it's the same ******** every time.

Well done once again Ubi. You never fail to disappoint in some fashion.
:mad:

YazX_
11-30-2015, 12:28 AM
hey try to look at this vid for help, i had no problems whatsoever with this mission and haven't seen anyone complaining about it, you are the first :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pEDh40dSWk

scoutsa
01-05-2016, 06:45 PM
Had exactly the same thing happen to me. Couldn't pick up the body. I'll restart the mission. Very frustrating.

Tsvanya
01-01-2017, 02:49 AM
The same thing happened to me! It didn't work even when I restarted the quest. Then when I watched the video in this thread I was able to activate the evidence by being literally right on top of it. I'd searched almost that exact area a million times but was able to get close enough to it to activate it without seeing it by following the advice in the video. It worked even though I'm doing it on a PC. Thanks!

DaniSonico
01-22-2017, 11:08 AM
hey try to look at this vid for help, i had no problems whatsoever with this mission and haven't seen anyone complaining about it, you are the first :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pEDh40dSWk

Thak you very much!

sburymozza
05-07-2017, 04:46 PM
Ubisoft you guys going to fix this bug or is it another wasted purchase, the game is unplayable when you hit this bug restarted game twice now due to it.

MQofVaudeville
07-23-2018, 03:07 AM
I can't believe it! I've replayed this 4 times and always get the same glitch. The 3rd clue is nowhere to be found. At a distance I can see the green marker, but when I get close it disappears. I'm so angry right now! :mad:

MQofVaudeville
07-23-2018, 03:15 AM
Okay finally found it...Forget where the green marker is pointing (the dead body). The 3rd clue is actually a bit farther away. Use your eagle vision and it will appear.