PDA

View Full Version : Kidnapping

I--Skeptik--I
11-29-2015, 09:33 PM
Maybe I'm missing something here but I'm still not sure what to do with this part of the game? I don't know where to go after I kidnap someone. I don't see a "destination" spot on my map where to take them after I kidnap them.

Any help?

GhostAssassinLT
11-29-2015, 09:42 PM
You need to find a way to transport the victim to the correct destination...
If I'm not mistaken the path is shown once the victim is in the carriage.

Frag_Maniac
11-29-2015, 09:48 PM
You pretty much always take them to the nearest street to stuff them in a covered carriage. Sometimes there will be carriages with your gang's men waiting for you, the driver will be highlighted in green via Eagle vision. On most Bounty missions though, any parked covered carriage allows transport of the target. Once you get him/her in the carriage, a destination route will appear on the map.

On some occasions you'll see enemy carriages with red highlighted drivers patrolling the perimeter street of the target area. In those situations I recommend taking them out BEFORE kidnapping. On rare occasions you'll see a specific carriage with a marker that you need to take the target to.

Once you figure them out, Bounty Hunts can be done very quickly, and it's best to learn quick methods because as they get harder, the enemies will respawn after a while. The way I usually do them now is to reverse engineer a plan. I pick where I'm going to take the target, then just focus on clearing a path to that area without worrying about distant guards that cannot see.

The hard part can often be what happens while driving away. LOL

YazX_
11-29-2015, 10:53 PM
i may add that you can use any carriage you want even if its not parked, just shove the guy, he will attempt to escape tackle him and he will stand still and will not run again, then hijack any carriage and shove him in.

but usually there is a green marker for a parked carriage to use.

strigoi1958
11-30-2015, 01:39 AM
I find killing a few guys near the target makes him run away.. I follow him to the street then tackle him and put him in a carriage .. it saves time walking him to the street :)

YazX_
11-30-2015, 12:50 PM
I find killing a few guys near the target makes him run away.. I follow him to the street then tackle him and put him in a carriage .. it saves time walking him to the street :)

yes exactly, you don't need even to kill any guy, just get detected and he will run away, fire your weapon or let any enemy spot you and he will flee.

Frag_Maniac
11-30-2015, 09:52 PM
When I clear a path I NEVER "walk" the target to the street. You can also run with him restrained. Plus I disagree that killing guards near the target always makes them flee. If you're a ways away and fully concealed they usually just stand there and wonder what happened. It's best to do it when the target is not looking toward the one you're taking out though.

The reason I choose not to make the target flee is you can't always predict where they'll run. They may run toward other guards, and if they happen to get to a carriage, you may as well start over, because their carriages accelerate WAY faster than yours can. Plus I just feel clearing a path adds suspense and immersion, while still being fairly quick.