PDA

View Full Version : Crafting/weapons menu is a mess

I--Skeptik--I
11-29-2015, 07:52 PM
These menus are very unorganized to say the least, but what I found out that I despise most of all, is the fact that it lets me craft a weapon or piece of armor that I cannot use at the point of crafting it. It does not say in the crafting menus if there are any restrictions for using it. But after you spend your resources to craft it, only to go to the weapon menu portion and find out that you do in fact have restrictions with using it.

Why the hell would you let me craft it, if I cannot equip it at the time of crafting said item? This creates very annoying micro-managing and countless bouncing back-and-forth between menus.

Is this something they are aware of?

Rohith_Kumar_Sp
11-29-2015, 08:05 PM
so, basically the same broken stuff as AC 3 crafting menu. it wouldnt tell me i have crafted it, only when you craft silica and craft glass and go to craft item, it would say i have already crafted it. well S*hit

YazX_
11-29-2015, 11:01 PM
sorry but i disagree, crafting is very simplistic in this game, all of items are gathered in one screen and you can craft any item you want, however its clearly shown in the item description the level you need to be to equip this item on the right once you select it, this behavior falls with the same behavior for weapons and other stuff, you can find alot of weapons, belts, caps,.. that dont require crafting but cannot be equipped because you need to level up, so there are not breaking anything here, the item will be added to your inventory and once you reach the target level for that item you can equip it same as any other item.

and as far as i remember (i'm level 10 so i cannot remember if this red symbol is for equipping or lack of crafting materials), the item will have red symbol on it indicating that you cannot equip it,

strigoi1958
11-30-2015, 01:35 AM
I don't see how it can be any simpler.... you can be at a high enough level but not have found the blueprint or materials to craft it or you can craft it and not be at a high enough level to use it. It requires 2 things before it can be used.