PDA

View Full Version : A tip for people who claim this or that is owerpowered

lelcat
11-29-2015, 12:52 PM
Here is a tip for everyone who claims this or that is overpowered.

Spend some time thinking to figure out a way to get around the advantage that perceived OP character or weapon or situation has. That is part of the fun of the game. If you get owned by Montagne running your defense over like a freight train, then resist that impulse to scream OP at the game. That is just your mind saying "help I do not know what to do!"
Instead think "what can I do to dismantle the advantage the guy has?".

WiderHitman66
11-29-2015, 02:20 PM
Here is a tip for everyone who claims this or that is overpowered.

Spend some time thinking to figure out a way to get around the advantage that perceived OP character or weapon or situation has. That is part of the fun of the game. If you get owned by Montagne running your defense over like a freight train, then resist that impulse to scream OP at the game. That is just your mind saying "help I do not know what to do!"
Instead think "what can I do to dismantle the advantage the guy has?".

Like i said in my thread, i'm level 32 Gold III, and i can tell that i played a lot this game.
The truth is: i really did not see a thing that makes me say "OMG THAT'S SO OVERPOWER! MUST FIX IT!"
People hates shields but is really easy to kill a shielder. If he's going to aim, just shot to the head, if he's not, just wait for the recharge or just MOVE. Shielder are SLOW as hell and they're accuracy sucks. A solo shield is dead.

I think there aren't even top or low tier operators. Everyone is usefull in some things and useless in others.
Same for the weapons. Even the pistols are belanced.

By the way this is MY opinion.
Maybe there are overpower things, but i really did not saw that.