PDA

View Full Version : There needs to be an in-game report system

grumpy165
11-29-2015, 06:09 AM
There should be an in-game report system. I, along with many other players, am tired of some guy wiping out our entire team as soon as the match starts and then quitting and us not being able to do a single thing about it. There should also be harsher penalties for people that team kill on purpose.

N4E.Joker
11-29-2015, 11:50 AM
+1

rc-1189
11-29-2015, 01:44 PM
+1

FriendlyTerran
12-10-2015, 03:37 AM
There does! I hopped into Ranked with a friend this evening and my friend fortified a room in a manner that one of our teammates didn't like. So, lo and behold, two of the other players were his buddies and they kicked my friend. No teamkilling was involved, but that left me in the situation where I couldn't play with my friend, and I was stuck with 3 people I didn't like in a Ranked match.

They showed poor sportsmanship. This was my first time playing Ranked, and that was my experience. Maybe they didn't break rules, but that leaves a bad taste in my mouth. (Yes, the internet has toxic communities all over, I know.) But, I'd like to be able to report people like that at a bare minimum. I'd also be able to report the number of TKers that I've seen in casual.

Can we get a reply from a mod/admin/dev to acknowledge the issue is being considered/is known, at least?

Charity Diary
12-10-2015, 05:43 AM
No thank you.

Sive0n
12-10-2015, 06:42 PM
Reporting players for cheating or exhibiting toxic behavior should be in-game from the start.

Yahiko_94
12-11-2015, 12:22 PM
I wouldnt alt-tab to desktop, open browser, look for the support website, write a support ticket and send it while being in a game/match.

I wouldnt neither do it after I finished playing. They should add an ingame report system with any kind of restrictions. For example you can only report a cheater once every 30 minutes or sth like that.

aDarkLegacy
12-14-2015, 12:57 AM
[QUOT+1E=SiveonFarcloud;11211201]Reporting players for cheating or exhibiting toxic behavior should be in-game from the start.[/QUOTE]