PDA

View Full Version : An Honest Review

guest-fVHRLVH4
11-29-2015, 01:44 AM
This game, to me, does not feel anywhere near finished. Theres not many more than a dozen guns, half the walls in the destructive environment cant be destroyed, the maps are either annoyingly big or small, if you want to just run with a flashbang and breaching charge then too bad because you can only modify, and i use the word loosely, weapons of operators you buy.and theres only one operator that you can even use that with. the servers are HORRIBLE as I've never been kicked from a game for poor connection to servers and I've been kickded for poor connection more times than I've even finished a match, half the time when you finish the match you get NO xp, what is the point in playing the match if you get nothing for it, and the riot shields are extremely overpowered, in reality most riot shields can not take more than about a dozen bullets from a handgun and the shields in this games are entirely immune bullets, even emptying a big machine gun like tachankas LMG does nothing to these riot shields. Beyond this, I'll have to say the worse offender is the team perspective of the game. this is a team game where working together is the difference between winning and loosing and unless your entire team has headsets the only way to communicate is with a ping from a camera that point to where an enemy is at the time of the ping, or setting a marker. theres no other way to communicate, you just have to watch your team and see what they are doing, while attempting to either fight or stay out of the way of others, especially their breaching charges which have a massive blast radius on the side of the wall the blast is on and none on the other side when in reality, as newtons laws dictate, every action has an equal and opposite reaction, meaning that if theres a huge blast on one side just as much force should hit the other, and yes much is lost to the wall, but anyone standing within 3 or so feet of the blast on the other side should be dead, but not in this game. Instead you can sit on the opposite side of the wall and nothing happpens at all, but if your on the otherside say goodbye to all of your hitpoints except enough to take 1 shot from a pistol. overall this game is an unfinished product and needs months of work before you can honestly say different. many of the physics in this game need to be fixed or just changed completely, and more weapons and a broader range of customization needs to be added as well as more maps, however since its being called a finished product with the impending release in a couple of days, i give this game, as of this beta, a 3/10. oh and in the time it took me to write this, about 10 minutes, i was waiting just to find a match hopefully will soon.

Geoquake_
11-29-2015, 02:24 PM
This game, to me, does not feel anywhere near finished. Theres not many more than a dozen guns, half the walls in the destructive environment cant be destroyed, the maps are either annoyingly big or small, if you want to just run with a flashbang and breaching charge then too bad because you can only modify, and i use the word loosely, weapons of operators you buy.and theres only one operator that you can even use that with. the servers are HORRIBLE as I've never been kicked from a game for poor connection to servers and I've been kickded for poor connection more times than I've even finished a match, half the time when you finish the match you get NO xp, what is the point in playing the match if you get nothing for it, and the riot shields are extremely overpowered, in reality most riot shields can not take more than about a dozen bullets from a handgun and the shields in this games are entirely immune bullets, even emptying a big machine gun like tachankas LMG does nothing to these riot shields. Beyond this, I'll have to say the worse offender is the team perspective of the game. this is a team game where working together is the difference between winning and loosing and unless your entire team has headsets the only way to communicate is with a ping from a camera that point to where an enemy is at the time of the ping, or setting a marker. theres no other way to communicate, you just have to watch your team and see what they are doing, while attempting to either fight or stay out of the way of others, especially their breaching charges which have a massive blast radius on the side of the wall the blast is on and none on the other side when in reality, as newtons laws dictate, every action has an equal and opposite reaction, meaning that if theres a huge blast on one side just as much force should hit the other, and yes much is lost to the wall, but anyone standing within 3 or so feet of the blast on the other side should be dead, but not in this game. Instead you can sit on the opposite side of the wall and nothing happpens at all, but if your on the otherside say goodbye to all of your hitpoints except enough to take 1 shot from a pistol. overall this game is an unfinished product and needs months of work before you can honestly say different. many of the physics in this game need to be fixed or just changed completely, and more weapons and a broader range of customization needs to be added as well as more maps, however since its being called a finished product with the impending release in a couple of days, i give this game, as of this beta, a 3/10. oh and in the time it took me to write this, about 10 minutes, i was waiting just to find a match hopefully will soon.
Reviews BETA of the game that developer said DOES NOT HAVE ALL THE CONTENT.GENIUS.BLOODY GENIUS.

Misathanas
11-29-2015, 04:47 PM
Paragraphs

OhRaez
11-29-2015, 05:23 PM
I don't know if I should facepalm really hard, or just jump off a bridge after reading this...

I'm not even going to bother telling this guy what's wrong with him.