PDA

View Full Version : Respawns in Terrorist Hunt

BBQ Mice n Bits
11-28-2015, 08:32 PM
I understand the "one life" for multiplayer and even on realistic difficulty terrorist hunt, but why are there not even limited re spawns on normal difficulty? The 5v5 makes sense for one life, realistic makes sense with one life. But me and my friend are playing by ourselves and normal difficulty shouldn't be too difficult. After scouting and being careful though, a random suicider will come in and blow one of us up and there goes five minutes of planning. I think there should be at least some limited respawns like there were in Vegas and Vegas 2.

VaCoDi
11-28-2015, 09:24 PM
I kinda understand the 'thoughness' and as lonewolf or limited team it's (too?) hard on normal, but I'd rather still play with one life if it was achievable, but although spending a lot of tries with multiple people or even lone wolf, 1 bomb is doable, but the second - no chance.

Limited respawns would 'help' but more realistic incoming terrorists when you plant the defuser would be better.
With regard to the bomber, you can hear him and plan ahead (especially when playing with low amount of players), just make sure either of you has flashbangs or equiv.

PineConeAssassin
11-28-2015, 10:31 PM
I do agree that there needs to be something AI enemies really have numbers on there side and since they can spawn out side and come and go out of the building really need something to lighten it up. like I have posted before normal mode really feels like a hard mode